-Moving Together?!-

31/7/2017

Edited @ 23/6/2019

Cancer's POV
"I CAN'T WAIT!!!" Sagittarius squealed as we watch the students from other schools entering the school building. I looked at her and smiled. "I can't wait too!" I said happily. "Guys!" Virgo exclaimed with her hands on her hips "We need to welcome those students! Remember?!" "Nahhhh No one cares about them!" Leo said lazily "Plus why showing them where to go when you have an hour free time?" "Fine." Virgo growled, "stay here, I'm going." "I'm going too" Capricorn said quietly and followed Virgo towards the students.

"Will you look at that~" Libra cooed with hearts around her, "the teachers' pets obeying the rules! How cute! That's such a good ship omll!!!" Gemini shot her a dirty look and continued reading. I yawned and I couldn't help but to feel bored. "I'm going to follow them" I said and left. "Okay Cancer, whatever you say!" Taurus said lazily.

"Leo~" Virgo said with a smirk on her face. She looks like she is up to no good. "W-What is it Virgo?" Leo asked skeptically. "Since you can charm girls with your good looks, why don't you charm those ladies form the other school so that we can have an  advantage?" Virgo asked. I giggled as I thought of our little plan to try and motivate everyone. Leo thought for a moment and stared at a girl with soft white hair with bunny ears talking to another girl with a snake like face and snake like eyes. She also wore a snake skin belt.

"...Good idea Virgo!" He exclaimed and rushed off. "Who are they?" Aries asked as he stared at twelve students from other schools. "From what I heard, they're from Animagus Academy" I explained, "why don't you show them who's the boss Aries?" I added. Aries hesitated and stared at a girl with horns talking to a centaur boy. "You're right Cancer. Screw this break. Imma crunch them!" "Why don't you follow him Sagittarius?" Capricorn said flatly.

Sagittarius stared at Capricorn and smirked. "You're right. We need an advantage over those b*tches" Sagittarius said, "HAIL SATAN FOR MAKING MY LIFE SO SH*TTY!!!!" She shrieked, earning a lot of weird looks. With that, Sagittarius sprinted towards Aries with an incredible speed. "...Sometimes I wonder if the Fire squad is meant to be this... ignorant and crazy..." Capricorn confessed. "Me too, they are crazy alright. No to mention they never think before they act." Virgo sighed.

Ophiuchus' POV
I watched as Sagittarius and Aries ran towards other students and frowned. They will get beaten up easily if they messes with the wrong person. "Don't worry" Virgo said as if she read my mind, "they'll be fine. Me and Scorpio can be their backups" "How do you- Oh." I stopped, remembering that she can read me like an open book. I wonder if reading minds have to do with reading a lot of books.......

"I hate everything around me." Scorpio sulked as she glared at a walking by. "I understand you." Aquarius said with a flat face. Oh, someone refilled her hair. It's strange how Aquarius' mind works, her hair must really change her. "What are we waiting for?" Virgo asked with a smile, "let's go and gave those people a tour!"

"... So this is the court where activities are going to take place...... This is the Physical Education court." Virgo said as she showed a bunch of people around. She looked at them with a forced smile. Deep down, I bet you anything that she is frowning or being nonchalant. She seems so pleasant though! "Excuse me..." A girl said quietly to me. I looked at her and forced a smile on my face.

"Yes? Is everything alright?" I asked. She looked at me with her sharp, snake/like
eyes- very much like my own- and sighed. "I think your friends and my friends are causing trouble..." she said shyly. I looked over and I couldn't believe my eyes; Aries is beaten up along with three other students. Aries' nose is bleeding furiously and Sagittarius just round-house kicked someone. One shot K.O...