Am I Falling?

28/07/2018

Edited @ 09/07/2019

3rd Person POV
"Zodiacs, for your end of the year trip, you are all going to Earth, accompanied by Pyxis and Heze. We will be going next week this day, this spot at 11:50." Mr Flare announced. Everyone froze, this is just like Pisces' dream. Who knew that the cute, naive and the youngest of them all can see through the future? "Ah~ Earth!" Aquarius exclaimed happily, "we're going to get Vi-" "Aquarius, don't say anything, in your case, spoil." Heze deadpanned. "Of course!" Aquarius said with a sad smile, "today's Tuesday on Earth..." "What do you mean?" Everyone, excluding Pisces, asked. "Oh nothing!~"

"Anyways, lets prepare our luggages. Heze, get ready for the preparations." Pyxis ordered. "W-Wait...." Pisces said shyly "w-where are we going exactly?" "We are going to Mount Olympus in Greece— yes Aqua, its in Europe." Heze answered. "Now prepare the luggages!" The Zodiacs all nodded and headed off to their homes, excited on what is about to come.

Ophiuchus flinched, he got a bad feeling about this. He shrugged the feeling off as he prepared his luggage. "I wonder if our Moon form is convincing...." Ophiuchus muttered aimlessly as he went outside to go shopping for some essentials.

*
*
*

Virgo's POV
"You can't expel me, if you want a good reputation for your school, you'll have to keep me. It would be a pity if I left... Wouldn't it?" I asked, amusement and mockery laced around my words, "I have been offered go to Harvard, Cambridge and Oxford along with a lot more prestigious universities. I can just skip this year too. I have the so-called IQ of 258 after all..." I said with an innocent look.

The principal opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. "Also, it was that gang of creeps that started everything. I was using self defence. You know, if I didn't defend myself, I would get raped or beaten up. You know how bad the school reputation would be... Right?" I smirked, clearly finding these idiots fun to play with. "A genius acknowledged by the world
leaders, getting harassed due to the school and the parents' poor teachings. In fact, let me call the police and check the surveillance cameras right now~" I said and took out the iPhone that Caster gave me.

"N-no!" The principal finally shuttered out, "I-I'll e-expel those students!" He shuttered again. I smiled innocently before showing him the Student Council President badge. "I will add a few more rules, I am absolute after all..." I said, words laced with danger and threat ask widened my eyes. The principal whimpered at my tone of voice and gave me the rule book reluctantly.

I smiled and added a few more 'strict' rules. Why? Because I rule this place. I need as much information as possible. 'M-monster!' The principal thought as I scribbled a few more rules in. I smirked, reading his thoughts easily. "Well, you're lucky that..... the true monster didn't take control." I said as I turned away from the mortified so-called principal.

-Time Skip-

"So?" Ivan asked, "how did it go?" "I didn't get expelled, added a few more rules and expelled those f*ckers." I stated as we continue walking down the street. "...You know... You really are something..." Ivan sweat dropped. After a few more minutes of silence, I've decided to speak up. "Did you prepared the suitcases?" I asked. Ivan nodded excitedly and stared at me. "Mount Olympus! In Greece! The home of many Greek Gods and the centre of Mythology! And fascinating Astrology history!" Ivan exclaimed excitedly while flailing his arms in excitement, "how could I not prepare early for it?!"