Emotions

21/10/2019

Edited @ 7/9/0219

ωну ∂σи'т уσυ ʝυѕт gανє ιи тσ мє?

I⃟ w⃟o⃟u⃟l⃟d⃟ n⃟e⃟v⃟e⃟r⃟ d⃟o⃟ t⃟h⃟a⃟t⃟. I⃟ n⃟e⃟e⃟d⃟ t⃟o⃟ m⃟a⃟k⃟e⃟ s⃟u⃟r⃟e⃟ s⃟h⃟e⃟ n⃟e⃟v⃟e⃟r⃟ r⃟e⃟l⃟e⃟a⃟s⃟e⃟s⃟ y⃟o⃟u⃟ a⃟n⃟d⃟ h⃟a⃟r⃟m⃟ o⃟t⃟h⃟e⃟r⃟s⃟. I⃟ f⃟a⃟i⃟l⃟e⃟d⃟ m⃟y⃟ d⃟u⃟t⃟y⃟ t⃟w⃟i⃟c⃟e⃟, i⃟t⃟ w⃟o⃟n⃟'t⃟ h⃟a⃟p⃟p⃟e⃟n⃟ a⃟g⃟a⃟i⃟n⃟.
A⃟f⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ a⃟l⃟l⃟, I⃟ a⃟m⃟ t⃟h⃟e⃟ p⃟u⃟r⃟g⃟a⃟t⃟o⃟r⃟y⃟, s⃟e⃟p⃟a⃟r⃟a⃟t⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟ t⃟h⃟e⃟ a⃟n⃟g⃟e⃟l⃟ f⃟r⃟o⃟m⃟ t⃟h⃟e⃟ d⃟e⃟v⃟i⃟l⃟.

Sagittarius' POV
It's been god knows how long and Virgo is still unconscious. Virgo, what the f*ck? How can you sleep for so long? Sighing, I directed my attention back to the fight between two quite hotheaded people in front of me.

"ARIES WE CANT LEAVE HER HERE! ITS DANGEROUS! IT WILL BE UNSAFE TO CARRY HER TOO."
"SHUT THE F*CK UP HEZE. YOU DID THIS DIDN'T YOU?! YOU WANT ABANDON HER JUST LIKE OTHERS BECAUSE SHE'S A SHUN—"
"I WILL NEVER DO THAT TO VEE!"
"YES YOU WILL YOU PRETTY F*CK BOY."
"SAY THAT TO MY BLOODY FACE AGAIN."
"GLADLY F*CK FA—"

"Woah here, calm down Aries, geez!" Taurus laughed nervously as he dragged Aries away from Heze. "No one is at fault here alright? We all come to the conclusion that Virgo is unconscious due to some abnormal magic or something." "Or did she?" Aqua hummed with a small smile. "Don't rub the salt on the wound Aqua," Scorpio sighed with a worried look.

Gemini's just spacing off, staring into the distance. It's not like him to not joke around when the atmosphere is this tense, is it because his main teasing material/good friend, Virgo, is unconscious? Before I can have more trivial thoughts in my head, a scream snapped me back to reality.

".....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

A terrible, horrifying scream really. Every single one of us jumped in surprise as Virgo sat up and paused. She then decided to collapse limply onto the floor again. Da fuq? Heze quickly went over to the unconscious girl and watched intently. "What the hell—" Scorpio was interrupted by Leo running up to her with mixed emotions "Heze, that scream just then..." He trailed off and looked away as he clicked his tongue. "Tch, it's my fault..." "Yes... it is from that time, don't worry Leo. No one is at fault here." Heze replied with a serious expression.

"What happened?" Libra asked curiously as she narrowed her eyes. "Yeah, tell us~!" Gemini cheered. Gemini's attitude doesn't really suit the situation we're in but he is trying his best to just lighten the atmosphere; even just a little bit. So he done his task at the wrong time. Lmao rofl Gemini you b*stard, now is not the time to enlighten the mood.

"...It's none of your concern, Libra, Gemini."

Heze's reply was cold, solemn and serious, as it rejected the positive vibe that Gemini wants to have. Luckily, Gemini noticed the sudden mood change and nodded understandingly and kept quiet. Libra nodded as well and her golden eyes landed on Virgo.

Silence for another few minutes....

The atmosphere was tense and quiet. The tension could be cut with Cancer's skills with the vainsaw! Okay enough joking, this is getting boring. "Ummm.... A-Any ideas on what the answer to the riddle might be?" Pisces shuttered. Scorpio sighed and shook her head, clicking her tongue in annoyance. That action is followed with a series of shaking heads. Still staring at the unconscious female, I noticed a slight movement of her hand.