-Practices and Changes-

6/8/2017

Edited @ 23/6/2019

"I did what?!" Maclear shrieked. I sighed and repeated what I just said five seconds ago. "You. Got. Mind. Controlled. How hard is it for you to understand?! Do you need me to say it in Chinese mandarin? Cantonese maybe?" "Naja, they are even muttering! Right?" Dora exclaimed with a intrigued look. I sighed and nodded slowly. Her tail was wagging like crazy and her ears are sticking out.

I looked around the room I'm in since I want to avoid seeing Maclear doing anything stupid or an eyesore. We are currently discussing how to win the astrology games this year... Well, we tried to. "That school Astronomy whatever doesn't matter, Zodiac High is the problem..." Javan said growled. "that guy with ram horns just blasted fire into my face..." "Oh? They can use magic too?" Aseel asked. "Yes they can." I confirmed.

"Who is that normal human-like girl anyways?" Lóng asked. "Her name is Virgo Maiden." Capuchin answered as he showed us an article in the Zodiac High school website. "She won the student of the year award and she's the student council president as well as a teacher." "A TEACHER?!" Sheela and Katy choruses, eyes widening in shock. "Yes," I replied, "she is the magik teacher along with Scorpio Scorpion and Aquarius Water Bearer." "How do you know Naja?" Maclear asked me.

I sighed and looked outside the window. "I know it because I was guided around the school and behaved myself. I can also read minds— not that good as her I mind you. I can only read the open minded... Or shall I say idiots. But she in the other hand...." I trailed off, stopping. I heard a small noise outside. "...Quick, to the windows!" I hissed. We all scrambled over to the window and watched. Those twelve Zodiac students are meeting up.... "Lets be nice to that Maiden girl." I growled, "we need to be careful of her abilities. I feel like she's hiding something from us as well as her friends. Let's go and see what they're talking about..."

Scorpio's POV
"You should all know why we're here..." Virgo started. We all silently nodded. "What are we learning now?!" Libra asked excitingly. A soft rustle could be heard in the bushes. Virgo suddenly turned to the bushes... I did then same and narrowed my eyes. Spies. I'm sure about it. I nodded at Virgo and she turned to others. "You guys go ahead into Taurus' house. Me and Scorpio will meet you there..." They all nodded and Aries suddenly shouted "LAST ONE THERE IS A JOKE!!!" Sagittarius gave us a worried look and sped off once I waved my hand dismissively at her.

With that, they all sped off. "Virgo..." I said quietly as I clenched my fist tightly. Virgo nodded and I hear a voice in my head. 'Lets go into the forest where it's dark and shady'. I smiled and followed her to the forest. I heard some more rustling and I'm now 100% sure that someone is spying on us. Virgo lead me to a really dark side of the small forest that I don't think I've ever went to. Then she shapeshifted. Virgo shapeshifted into a black cat. I got the idea and climbed up a tree swiftly. Virgo the black cat did the same, she quietly shapeshifted back into a human and panted heavily as quietly as she can. I sighed, she still haven't mastered it. Her handicap prevents her from mastering shape shifting.

She pointed behind her and I watched. There are twelve students, their faces are not identifiable so I climbed a bit closer. As soon as I got into hearing range, I stoped. "Where are those two?" The boy with a boar tail whispered. "No idea..." The bunny girl said. "Deilenaar, transform and see if they are around. Then we can see what their plan is..." a girl said. I watched wide-eyed as the bunny girl turned into an actual rabbit. It began to hop around. I looked up at Virgo, watching intently at the rabbit. "Wait" she mouthed and I frowned. Why? Virgo then begin telling me what to do telepathically and it sounds like a good plan to me. This is going to be fun.

"Nothing..." The bunny girl said as she transformed back. The rat boy frowned. "DAMN THAT MAIDEN GIRL!!!"
'Jump down when I count to three'. I smirked as I positioned myself and got ready to jump. One... Two... Three!  "So, what are you guys doing?" Virgo asked as we jumped off the tree. We startled them a bit as they stared at us, wide eyed. "W-Where.... what... H-How?!" The rat guy shuttered in disbelief. I smirked. "Oh wowww... I never knew that the so-called rumours that Virgo has the eye of a hawk, an ear of a rabbit and a brain of The Maiden is true." I said sarcastically, mocking them. Virgo sighed, "even an idiot will notice twelve people grouping together to spy on another group." Virgo said flatly.