-Heirloom Problem-

2/9/2017

Edited @ 28/6/2019

Gemini's POV
"My, my! Virgo, being irresponsible and dropping this useful stone!" The male student said while smirking.
"Cluster Globular! We don't have to give them all the details!"
"Don't worry Remnant, they deserve to know about the truth."

"Virgo," I said, looking at her worriedly. I can't read her but she seems pretty relaxed. "I'd appreciate it if you can give me back that magic fused stone." "Finders keepers!" "Rule #7 Thievery is not allowed." "Screw the rules." Silence... Virgo still seems pretty calm. How?!

"You know what? What about this? Since you are a sorcerer, let's have a duel! If I win, that means I'm better with the stone. I can keep this if I win. If you win..... You'll have this stupid stone back." I gulped at the thought of a duel. Virgo is good and all but... The Magic-Fused Stone is one of the items that possesses a lot of magic. It's best to run while you can. "Okay then," Virgo said after a long pause, "also you'll need to apologise to my friends." "Whatever you say."

Hush whispers echoed around the area and I just realised that there's a large audience watching. Some are taking out their phones to record footages while others are telling others what is going on. GOD DAMMIT WHERE ARE THE TEACHERS?! "COME ON MAIDEN, YOU CAN BEAR"T THEM~! 加油~!" I looked behind me and saw the Chinese Zodiacs cheering. "What are you guys cheering about?" I asked coldly. "Well, we'd prefer this school over the other one plus we want to learn from her!" Deilenaar said happily.

I sighed and watched as Virgo taking out her wand. Cluster smirked and held out the stone. "COME ON THEN! FIGHT ME!" "Okay then. But first... I need to be in the right clothing..." Virgo held the stick in the air and I watched as robes popped out of nowhere wrapped around her. A moon head piece is placed on her head and she smirked. No offence but she looks like an actual witch.

"...Isn't that Victoria?!...." ....Yes! It is! Thank god, we hadn't heard from the Victorious for around 4 years now!" ".....Speaking of Victoria, does that means Victor is near by?" I narrowed my eyes and looked at Heze. Heze stared at me in realisation. "Oh you see, back then me and Vee goes to duels a lot because of Virgo's disability. I want to make her feel comfortable with who she is and in the end we won a lot of competitions along with tournaments. We were nicknamed as the Victorious, because we are invincible together . She is nicknamed Victoria and I'm nicknamed as Victor." Heze explained.

"Oh..." I said. "Author said sh*t is about to go down, I'm worried for Virgo..." Aquarius whispered. I looked at her, "why?" I asked. "You see, these few days she has been saying weird things as well as SpOiLeRs." Aquarius sighed. "Well! Are you ready?! Because I sure am!" Virgo called out with a mocking grin. "I WON'T GO EASY ON YOU SINCE YOU INSULTED MY FRIENDS!" Her purple eyes turned red.

***

"PLEASE! SHOW MERCY! I FORFEIT!" The student begged. Scars and blood littered everywhere on the poor student as Virgo giggled contently. "The stone~!" Virgo hummed as she held out her hand and the student handed the stone quickly before scattering away. I feel nauseous looking at the mess in front of me... "Is it just me that..." My voice faded away as I watch the rest of the zodiacs going pale. Their eyes are emotionless and their usual smiles and faces changed into nothing but stoical expression, if not a little bit disgusted.

"Sagittarius...." Aries muttered. "I f*cken hate you." I blinked and stared at Aries, this isn't his usual energetic self. "I don't know what your talking about." Sagittarius replies coldly. "Gee, why do I have these ugly selfies in my phone?" Libra hissed. "Wha- What is happening?!" I asked as everyone started to act abnormally. I feel my head getting heavier and heavier, and I feel energy getting drained out of my body......