-The Sleepover Part 1-

3/6/2017

Edited on 15/2/2019

3rd Person POV
As the zodiacs arrived at the house, the things  they each volunteered is made into a list.
Virgo organized everything and she's glad that everything is in place. Virgo took out some games from the list because of time and her schedule. Everyone seems to enjoy themselves with the food Taurus brought and music that *cough* Aries *cough* and *cough* Leo *cough* has brought. At last, it's time for the activities.....

Sagittarius' POV
"Okay guys! Time for the activities!" Virgo announced as she checked her list. I grinned happily as Virgo called out the activities that we're gonna do. Aquarius and my lists were combined and all ready to go~! F*ck yeah! Some games are taken out and Aquarius understand why while I'm just having my mental break down. :')

"First we're gonna do Archery." Virgo called out and everyone have mixed expressions. Why? Because not everyone likes sports; especially Archery. She soon called out other activities and now everyone is pretty happy and looking damn forward for the party! Hmm, I don't know why but Virgo can kinda read our minds like a book. She knows our dislikes and likes... Virgo, are you secretly a psychic?

"YES ARCHERY!" I shouted happily as I fist pumped into the air, "YOU ARE ALL GOING DOWN!" "No. YOU are going down " Aries said with his competitive smirk. Leo grinned, that 'Challenge Accepted' grin of his. I looked over at Gemini and he seems pretty excited, with sparkles in his eyes gleaming like crazy. Boi I think everyone likes Archery with a bit of fire in it!!

We walked towards the big fields beside Virgo's house. A-Ah! I stated in shock at the markings; metres and feets on the grass. She even got the points marked on the target. Virgo, you have my pride! "Who want to go first?" Virgo asked while tilting her heads. She hesitated before holding out two bows "...Or we can do teams." "TEAMS!" I heard most people cheer and Virgo nodded. Now then, let's organize our teams!!

Team 1: Leo, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, Aquarius

Team 2: Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Pisces, Gemini

Aries' POV
F*CK YEAH!! Alright mate, I'm pretty sure I got the best team. "YOU ARE GOING DOWN LEO!" I shouted at the brunette. "NO YOU ARE!" Leo shouted back as Virgo handed me and Leo a bow and 3 arrows each. Holding it in my hand, I smirked. I focused on the bow and pulled. I let go and see the arrow shoot with incredible speed. I closed my eyes on my first one. I hear people cheer and I opened my eyes. 9! I got a 9! I shot my second arrow without hesitation and I got a 7. I focused on my last arrow and got a 10.

"Your turn Leo" I said with a mocking grin. Leo took the 3 arrows that Virgo provided and shot one. 6. "Be careful!" Virgo said worriedly, "the wind speed right now is 15kph and it is going south" Leo paused and reluctantly shot another arrow and got a 10. I have to say, Leo is a pretty good opponent. He finally he shot his last arrow and got a 9. Hmm, who will win?

Now is Taurus and Capricorn's turn. I cheered with the rest of my team as Taurus aimed. He let go of his hand and the arrow aimed at the ten. But is swayed and landed in 8. "Remember the wind speed" I yawned lazily and Virgo gave me a mod of approval. Taurus laughed before nodding and focused. He shot a 10! He shot another arrow, and got a 6. It's now Cap's turn and he took 3 arrows. I swear Cap, you better get a high score. He paused a bit and aimed. He shot a..... 5 and frowned. "GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF CAPRICORN!!!" I shouted angrily at him, "WE'RE NOT GONNA LOOSE!"

"Cap', it's time for me to shine." Sagittarius grinned. What the f*ck?! Sag' seems to be lecturing Cap'?! I blinked and the next thing I know, Cap' aimed and shot a 10 and a 8. I have to say, I couldn't help but to feel proud of Sag' telling Cap' whatever she's talking about.