-The Sleepover Part 3-

3/6/2017

Edited on 19:2/2019

Capricorn's POV
"Time to go to sleep you lot." Virgo said as she finished her ice cream. "WAIT!" I rebuttaled, "one last picture!" I took a picture of the clean kitchen with my friends and followed the gang to the massive room upstairs. It's me and Scorpio who organized this room. The pillows are at one bed and blankets on another bed. Too bad we aren't sleeping on it... We grabbed a blanket and a pillow and placed it on the floor. "Can we sleep later?" Libra whined, "it's only 9pm!" "Come on, I said SLEEP!" Virgo said sternly.

Libra frowned and obeyed her. I don't think Libra wants to get her mad. We all choose our positions next to our friends. I saw Scorpio, Aquarius and Virgo talking in the corner. Weird. I shrugged and lied on the floor. For some reason, the floor is really comfy with blankets and pillows. I'm glad that this guest room is big, Aries is jumping everywhere, Gemini parkouring over people... I tried to keep my mind off things and before I know it, I drifted off to sleep.......

-Time skip to midnight-

Sagittarius' POV
I can't sleep. I actually can't sleep. No matter how I positioned myself, I can't sleep. I couldn't help it anymore. Heck, I guess this calls for drastic measures! "IS ANYONE AWAKE?!" I screamed. I heard murmurs and I think I made a big mistake. Oops. "Yes." I jumped. I turned my head to the corner. I saw Virgo staring at me. She looks wide awake too. "Thanks to you." "Shh..." Libra muttered sleepily, "I need at least 10 hours of beauty sleep and in the morning I can take a selfie of my-"

"What is the meaning of life?!" I glanced at Virgo's direction. It wasn't her voice. I looked closer and I realized that it was Aquarius who is saying it. "Unholy things that makes Satan happy I guess..." I answered. Aquarius is right, what is the meaning of life? "Sag', shut up!" Capricorn hissed "I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" I ignored the younger male and yawned but still wasn't tired.

I glanced at Virgo's direction, she was reading a book. The book on her legs and a torch in her right hand. I hear Cancer yawn. "Can you all please be quiet? I'm trying to sleep!" Suddenly the whole guest room is alive. Everyone woke up and started muttering. It's my fault, I caused this to happen. Damn, I'm so god damn evil! Muahahahahhah! >:D Suddenly the lights turned on. Is god gonna punish me for my sins? "OH GOD!" Pisces exclaimed as he looked around the room with tears around the corner. He is next to the lights. "I-I'm sorry for this.... I CAN'T FIND GEMINI!" Then comes a little sound.

"I'm under the bed!" Gemini's voice called out. Virgo looked under the bed uncomfortably and continued reading, muttering something like how did he end up there. Leo stood up and looked under the bed. Gemini is waving at Leo. I laughed and Aries stared at me and smiled. I smiled back and continue to watch what will happen next. Leo continued to stare at Gemini. "What the flipping hec-" "That sounds fun!" Aries cried and ran towards to the bed. He did an impressive slide tackle and went under the bed. I hear grunting and turned around.

Taurus looks like he just woke up. "Ah... okay Aries, You stay under there. Can we go back to sleep now?!" "Yes..." I know that Scorpio said it. I looked at Scorpio and she is, of course, looking out the window, staring at the stars. I shrugged and lay down. Voices became fainter and fainter..... And finally, I drifted off to sleep.

Gemini's POV
I don't know how, I don't know why but I'm under a bed! I am! Aries is under the bed with me and he is staring at Sagittarius sleeping. Awww~ Sag' looks so peaceful while sleeping! "Okay, I can give us some more time before we sleep. We can play games, watch movies or something and then go to sleep." Virgo said with a facepalmed. I can't believe my ears. Looks like Aries is with me on this one!

"GUYS!!! LETS EGG SOME HOUSES!!!!" Aries shouted as he slide out of the bed and started flailing his arms around. "Huh?...." Sagittarius woke up and started rubbing her eyes before blinking owlishly. "WHAT THE HECK ARIES?!" Taurus said "You're gonna get us all arrested!" I'm gonna back up Aries. "I agree with Aries!" I said and I scrambled out of the bed "LETS PULL SOME PRANKS YOOO! It'd gonna be so much fu-" "I don't know...." Cancer interrupted me. She snuggled next to Pisces. I can tell that Pisces is blushing like crazy. "I want to watch a movie though!"

"B.O.R.I.N.G." Leo booed. Virgo glared at him and Scorpio rolled her eyes. "Let's do a karaoke! I'm amazing at it! I'm gonna charm all the ladies with my voi-" "Omg Leo no." Virgo said decisively as she crossed her arms. "Too noisy to the neighborhood." Libra suddenly sprang up. "O! O! Oh I know! Let's play spin the bottle!" She said and winked at all them males at one shot. Man this is chaotic. I sighed. "I don't think spin the bottle is a good game...." I trailed off. Libra looks a bit sad. "Why Gem? Why?" "Because someone else might kiss your crush an-" I stopped in mid sentence. Oh boy.
Libra stared and me and nodded. "I guess I can understand that.." Libra said.

"PRANKS!"
"NO!"
"PRANKS!!!!"
"NOOO!!!"
"pRANKS!!!"
"nOOOOOO."

Aries and Taurus was arguing about pranks and I feel like this is complete chaos. "GOD! ALL OF YOU NEED TO SHUP UP!" Scorpio shouted. Sagittarius is still lying on the bed sheets with pillows and duvets piled on top of her. Incoherent murmuring can be heard from Sagittarius. "Guys!" Capricorn sighed as he walked over to Sagittarius to see if she's okay. "I think you all just killed Sagittarius." Suddenly a flash of white light flies across the room and water suddenly sprayed out.

Virgo, Scorpio and Aquarius all have this bewildered expression. We all look around in confusion. I narrowed my eyes and looked at Virgo, Scorpio and Aquarius. Uhm, so it came from that directio— "OH MY GOD!" Aquarius screamed, "DID YOU ALL SEE THE FLASH OF LIGHT RIGHT THERE?! THAT WAS FROM A UFO!!! THE ALIENS COME AT LAST!" The whole thing is pretty chaotic. "I think a movie sounds nice....." Pisces said quietly as Virgo facmpalms herself.

Aquarius' POV
To back up Scorpio who summons that jet of water, to refill myself, my head is buzzing. Suddenly I was screaming out something about UFOs. I don't even know what I said myself...
"I think a movie sounds nice....." Pisces said quietly as Virgo facepalms herself. "Well Scorpio, you'll get it right soon." Virgo comforter with a smile. "Yep! You'll master it soon" I said and hugged Scorpio. I could tell that we use different type of magic if our element is different. I guess humans aren't the ones that are fascinating...

"Huh.... Libra is still sad about that..." Virgo muttered as she stared at the blank faced Libra with beauty masks and honey with cucumber on her face. "I think something have to be done." Scorpio said and looked at me and Virgo. Me and Scorpio looked at each other and nodded. "Virgo, will you..." Scorpio said "...Tell Leo something?" I said. Me and Scorpio stared at Virgo. Virgo sighed and walked towards Leo. "Leo, can I talk to you for a second?" I looked at Virgo walking towards Leo. "Sure Virgo!" He replied and followed her to a corner. I could see Leo and Virgo talking and Virgo is back a moment later. I cherished the sight in front of me, the Lion and the Maiden together.... Those two has to be together... that promise... Scorpio on the other hand seems to stare at Gemini and then Virgo. Hmmm, I don't think this is going well.

"All done" Virgo affirmed as she looked pleased with herself while walking back towards us. "I told him some tips on how to let Libra love him! Love advices I guess... So now Leo and Libra should—" I quickly covered her mouth, cluttering her off. "I think we should end this chapter here, the author said so. No questions. Let's end it quickly, Virgo you said too much that's going to contradict with the future."

Before Virgo could reply, the whole room's chaos cut her off and we could hardly hear ourselves. Virgo looked at Aries arguing with Taurus, Gemini goofing around with Leo, Cancer with Pisces, Libra with her beauty products, Sagittarius trying to sleep. Virgo moaned in frustration. "Could this sleepover get any worse?!" She asked before trying to calm everyone down.....