The Key To My Heart

14th October 2018

Edited @ 7/9/2019

Virgo's POV
"......What happened?..." Capricorn muttered as the group that just got out of heaven stared at us in utter confusion. "Who knows? What did yo— OH GOD PYXIS ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Taurus exclaimed and quickly run over to her. "What happened?" Capricorn repeated. "You got teleported here. I suppose you have the key?" I answered and stared at the group that came from heaven impatiently. "...Woah... I never know Virgo have such an intimating aura..." Gemini chuckled with a scared look as he hands me the keys shakily.

I ignored him and took the keys without hesitation before walked towards to the giant gate that we meant to go through for so long. As I walked over to the two locks, I inserted each one into the correct places. The gateway glowed luminously and so, our last riddle appears. As I opened my mouth to speak, Pyxis is already a step ahead of me. "Let's see.... 'A riddle between the angel and the devil, heaven and hell. This is purgatory;'"

It brings back the lost as though never gone, shines laughter and tears with light long since shone; a moment to make, a lifetime to shed; valued then but lost when you're dead.
What is it?

"Hmmm?~"  Aquarius hummed as she smirked, her usual dreamy eyes went from carefree to a cunning, sly look with a glint of light in her pupils. "This riddle sounds quite... how can I sat it..? Quite similar to the ones I've heard of. But sadly I can't say anything and it's annoying me." "What do you mean Aqua?" Leo asked as he stared at the riddle. "I don't rea— oh...." He trailed off. Leo looked away from the riddle. I couldn't help but feel concerned for the boy. "Leo. Are you okay?" I asked. Leo just looked at me and nodded, having this nostalgic and sorrowful look in his eyes.

"Let's see... A moment to make; a lifetime to shed..." Capricorn muttered. "Something about experiences.... I bet." "Valued then lost when your dead..." Pisces stated as he hid his lips with his hands, thinking. I looked at Heze with a questioning look as the tip of his wand began to glow. "Hm?" We all looked at Heze's wand in wonder. "What are you up to, Heze?" I asked and glared at him. "Woah there Vee. Nothing I swea—" It's honestly too fast. A sudden beam of light shot out of Heze's wand, towards me.

I have no idea what's happening. But I know that I am unconscious because of it.

......
...
.

dlǝɐsǝ sʇod¡ sʇod ɟıƃɥʇıuƃ, dlǝɐsǝ!

u-uo ɯoɹǝ... ı ɔɐu'ʇ ɟǝǝl ɯʎsǝlɟ.

ı'ɯ soɹɹʎ...

ı pou'ʇ ʍɐuʇ ʇɥıs¡ ı ɥɐp ǝuonƃɥ! qnʇ... ı ɔɐu'ʇ po ɐuʎʇɥıuƃ......

....ɐɔʇıuƃ, ɥnɥ... ǝɯoʇıous.... qǝıuƃ loʌǝp... ʇǝll ɯǝ, ıs ʇɥǝ loʌǝ ı'ɯ ɹǝɔǝıʌıuƃ ɟɐʞǝ¿