-The Road Trip Disaster Pt. 1-

15/7/2018

Edited @ 08/07/2019

Sagittarius' POV
"ARE WE THERE YET?!" Aries shouted out for the hundredth time. "OH MY SATAN SHUT THE F*CK UP ARIES AND LET ME READ MY F*CKING BOOK IN PEACE." Scorpio snapped. "Uhhh... Capricorn... We have a problem here..." I laughed awkwardly as us siblings watched the fight between angry boi and Satan slowly unfolds in front of us.

"Yep..." Capricorn sighed as he made his way between the two fighters. "Calm down you two." He said hesitatingly, "you two are causing a scene." Scorpio and Aries both shot Capricorn a glare. "SHUT THE F*CK UP CAPRICORN." They both said in unison. Libra took the earphones out of her ears and frowned, her golden iris loosing its positive hue but was replaced with confusion and concern. "WAAHH~ Virgooo!!! Ari and Scorpie are fighting againnnnn!~"

"Calm down." Virgo mumbled as she looked at the maps lying around her, she's in charge of the maps and navigation after all. "To answer you question Aries, we're nearly there, about an hour or so." "AN HOUR?!" Everyone said in unison, eyes all widening. "Who's idea is this?" Capricorn sighed. Aquarius shyly puts her hand up. "Ah, I figured that a road trip will probably strengthens our bond! Therefore, I'm feeling very excited!" She chuckled with a light blush.

Capricorn sighed before turning to me. I grinned childishly at him. "Cap'! Are you pissed for sitting for so long?" "Of course I am.  I lack exercise right now." "...Umm.. Capricorn? Want to play some board games?" Cancer asked uncertainly, hesitant to talk to my cold and stoical younger sibling. "..." Capricorn sighed before reluctantly agreed.

"I still don't get it. Why did you all dragged me out of my house?! Especially when I'm in the middle of my study session." Virgo mumbled. "VIRGOOOO!!!!! You need to come with us! We are one big family after all!" I grinned and slapped her back. She sighed before giving me a toy stirring wheel. I narrowed my eyes and looked at her in confusion. "You like backseat driving... Don't you?" I grinned as I snatched the stirring wheel from her. "BACKSEAT DRIVING TO THE MAXXXX!!!!" I screamed. "I'm in my mum's car!!! Vroom vroom..." Aquarius butted in. "....I'm was going to question what Aquarius just said but..... I'm going to ignore that." Pisces said while sweat dropping.

"......Come onnnn! At least let us walk around for some fresh air!" Leo complained to driver that Taurus hired that is apparently named Fin ten minutes after the war between Satan and angry boi. "I'm sorry sir but.... It's a long drive and we have a tight schedule." Fin apologised. Leo hmphed grumpily before crossing his arms and looking away, annoyed.

I couldn't help but to take a picture of that Lion losing his sh*t. I smirked evilly to myself, I'll blackmail him with this later... Or show this to Scorpio and Virgo! After a while of backseat driving... I kinda got bored... So f*ck this. I need something interesting. So I turned my head to whoever is beside me to the left; which is Pisces. He seems to be his normal self, daydreaming while sticking his hand out of the window for some of that good air.

"Hey Pi!" I said happily hand waving my hand in front of him. No reply. "Pisces?" I asked. Still no reply. How dare he ignore Sagittarius the Great?! "PISCES QUIT DAYDREAMING AND START A F*CKING CONVO WITH ME!!!" I screamed and waved my hand in front of him while hitting him gently on the head with my other hand, not wanting to harm him.

Pisces seems fazed by my actions before looking at me. "A-ah! S-sorry Sagittarius! I-I kinda got carried away with my dreams!" Pisces shuttered, blushing in embarrassment. I stared at him, all bashful, docile and meek before smiling and ruffling Pisces' soft hair affectionately. "Don't worry Pipi! I forgive you. You and your innocent, cute face!~" "H-huh?!" "Nothing~"