Persona 1

10/08/2018

Edited @ 10/07/2019

I⃟ f⃟e⃟e⃟l⃟ l⃟i⃟k⃟e⃟ I⃟'m⃟ d⃟y⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟.
I⃟ w⃟a⃟n⃟t⃟ t⃟o⃟ s⃟t⃟a⃟y⃟ l⃟i⃟k⃟e⃟ t⃟h⃟i⃟s⃟ f⃟o⃟r⃟e⃟v⃟e⃟r⃟.
I⃟ w⃟a⃟n⃟t⃟ t⃟o⃟ t⃟a⃟k⃟e⃟ a⃟ r⃟e⃟s⃟t⃟.
I⃟v⃟a⃟n⃟, d⃟o⃟n⃟'t⃟ s⃟c⃟r⃟e⃟a⃟m⃟ m⃟y⃟ n⃟a⃟m⃟e⃟.
P⃟l⃟e⃟a⃟s⃟e⃟.

A⃟m⃟ I⃟ a⃟w⃟a⃟k⃟e⃟?
I⃟ c⃟a⃟n⃟'t⃟ f⃟e⃟e⃟l⃟ a⃟n⃟y⃟t⃟h⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟.
T⃟h⃟e⃟ l⃟a⃟s⃟t⃟ t⃟h⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟ I⃟ r⃟e⃟m⃟e⃟m⃟b⃟e⃟r⃟,
I⃟s⃟ L⃟e⃟o⃟ s⃟c⃟r⃟e⃟a⃟m⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟ o⃟u⃟t⃟...
M⃟y⃟ n⃟a⃟m⃟e⃟.

Virgo's POV
"...beep....beep....beep...."
What is this sound?
"...beep....beep....beep...."
The constant beeping annoys me.
"...beep....beep....beep...."
I can't feel myself. My body aches.
"...beep....beep....beep...."
Did I over use my mana again?
"...beep....beep....beep...."
.....When though?

I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. Wait. This isn't the ceiling that I'm used to. Where am I? I sat up slowly and looked around the place; strange machines, a window and the smell of some strange chemicals. I'm sitting in a white bed, with extremely uncomfortable duvets and feather quilts. Outside the window is a view of buildings, ugly ones in fact.

'The blue sky and fluffy clouds, with the so-called birds flying in the sky. The green grass and the irresistible flowers.' This is Earth... The black fog rising into the sky must be pollution. Earth is going to end soon. I hope these so-called smart citizens of Earth knows that they are destroying their home. Imbeciles. Absolute imbeciles. 'The Poems and Perspectives of Different Worlds' and the 'Theories of the Future' have very accurate and correct description. I'm glad I've read those two books seventy five times.

My hands.... I inspected them closely; noticing my palm have some scratches here and there. No wonder it's sore. They hurt. They feel heavy. They ache. My legs, I can't really feel them. I pulled the duvets out of the way and stared at my scratched, gnawed-looking and abnormal thin legs. My bones felt weird... I think it must be the emergency state. I wonder that I've did. 'Ah, you're awake! ' "Villa." I deadpanned, "what happened." 'You fell off a cliff'. "What imbecile would jump off the cliff?" I sighed, "is it Böotes?" 'No... It wa—'

The door opened, revealing a nurse and a doctor. I stared at them, they stared at me. "dilóste tin epicheírisí. (State your business)" I growled, "akoúsei gia tin idiotikótita? (Ever heard of privacy?)" I said in an annoyed tone. The imbeciles looked at me questioningly. Enigmas. 'Virgo! They speak Queen's English! Angliká!' Okay Villa, help me with the translations.

"I apologise for my abnormal behaviour, I'm originated in Greece. As I was saying, state your business. Also, ever heard of privacy? Knocking?" I said stoically. The two mortals stared at me and blinked a few times before apologising and telling me about my body and how I can go out now. Ah, free from imbeciles.

.....Until a blonde boy burst into the room and nearly squeezed me to death.

"AHHH VICTORIA!!!! IM SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!! THE DOCTOR SAID YOU MIGHT GET AMNESIA—" "I apologise for interrupting you but I think you mistaken me for the wrong person." The boy stared at me, mouth agape. "My name is Virgo Maiden. Not Victoria though I used to have that as my nickname." I stated. As I talked, I'm inspecting him with my eyes. He seems to have magic flowing around him. An alluring and interesting aura too. Very much like Leo's. Then he must be a part of the Zodiacs that I heard so much about.