-Proofs with Magik-

18/8/2017

Edited @ 24/8/2019

Libra's POV
"ARGHHHHH!"
A scream can be heard beside our house. Or shall I say, Gemini's house? "What is happening?!" I asked and ran out. "Aliens?!" Aquarius said hopefully. "Umm... Virgo?" Gemini asked and pointed at her. Virgo is with Capricorn, Ophiuchus, Taurus and Heze. "Hey Virgo!" I called out and ran over to her. Gemini and Aquarius did the same and we backed off a bit because Virgo seems irritated. "....Hey Libra, Aquarius and Gemini." Virgo said and glared at us. 'Virgo is using Death Stare 101!' Who is that?! I looked over at the Earth squad.

Heze smiled while staring at me. "Virgo?" Aquarius asked shyly "Are you alright?" "...Yes and no. Yes because I didn't get any illness and no because now there are going to be five people living in Taurus' house... Which is pretty bad. I can't read in peace with Taurus snacking, Capricorn typing and taking photos, Ophiuchus practicing and Heze stuffing me with pie and cookies..." What. Wait so Heze can cook?! That is talent right there! Aaahhhh I really want taste something that he bakes now~!!!

"Wait what?!" I asked "You see, Heze is staying with us throughout the year and Ophiuchus needs to stay too." "HEZE YOU BAKE COOKIES?!" Gemini screamed. Heze looked at him and nodded. "Yeah I do bake because back then Vir-" "Okay Gemini can you let Ophiuchus stay at your house please?" Virgo said quickly, cutting off Heze. "Umm.... I'm sorry Virgo..." Gemini said slowly "You see, my house is already a wreck from all that training. And Ophiuchus won't survive a week with tornados here and there." "It's okay Gemini, really." Virgo said.

Virgo suddenly lit up. "Okay never mind! Gemini, Libra, Aquarius, you can all go home now! I got an idea!" Virgo said cheerfully and ran inside the house. "I'm staying!" I called and Aquarius and Gemini agreed to stay too. "Huh?" Taurus said uncertainty. Capricorn looked at us and smiled a bit. "Well, it's a bother with Virgo stressing over everything. I wonder how is she going to react if Taurus let Heze stay in her room. Taurus? Will you-" "HEZE! YOU CAN STAY IN MY ROOM!!!" Virgo called out.

I giggled and looked at Capricorn and Taurus, who are unsure what's going on. I then saw Virgo walking out of the house with her stick in her hand. "Just to make sure, Capricorn, Gemini, Heze? Is there a rule that have to do with Magik? Virgo asked. Capricorn pondered and Gemini's smile faded and was replaced with muttering. Heze hesitated. "No," Heze said. "I don't think so..." Capricorn trailed off.
"There isn't," Gemini replied. "Good!" Virgo said and smirked. 

"Duplicare!" Virgo shouted and did some weird movements with the stick. She twirled it on her hand and the blue gem on the stick started to glow. "VIRGO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Capricorn suddenly shouted. A shadow is casting over us... I looked above me and saw something forming... A HOUSE! Wait... I stared at the house more closely and gasped. "OMG ITS A COPY OF TAURUS' HOUSE!!!" I screamed in excitement. "Heze! I need a hand!" Virgo called out. Heze smiled and held out his hand. His hand started glowing and a stick, similar to Virgo's, flew out of his hand. "Flotian!" Heze called out. The house floated in midair, higher and higher it goes. It then went straight above Taurus' house. It reached maybe over 50 metres above the rooftop of Taurus' house. Virgo smiled and clicked her fingers as her eyes started glowing. I feel light.... I looked down at the floor and it looks weird. I soon stepped on nothing but air. WE ARE FLOATING!!!!! I looked down at the floor and smiled happily.

"THIS IS SO FUN!!!" I squealed happily. "LIBRA SHUT UP!!!!" Capricorn shouted in panic. We soon flew high enough and reached the door of the house. Virgo opened it and dragged us in. "Well? Will this solve problems?" Virgo asked. "You four live down below me and I live up here!" Heze looks worried. "But Vee, what if you're hungry? I can't let my poor little innocent angel go hungry!" "..." Virgo glared at him and smiled.