-#Haters Gotta Hate-

22/8/2017

Edited @ 28/6/2019

"Virgo please.... Go to Earth and find that Diadem...."

'Sorry Villa but this is my home, I can't just leave.'

"Please.... Or something bad will happen to you and your friends.... A race is going on..."

Scorpio's POV
Physical Education and Astrology ended pretty fast, we lost both... I yawned and rested my head on Aquarius' shoulders. "I can't wait for those Animagus Academy creeps to leave." I murmured. "Yeah, just 6 more hours. I missed my old house..." Aquarius mumbled tiredly. "I still can't believe what those Animagus Academy creeps did to Virgo though.." I growled. "Trapping her with Leo..." Aquarius smiled and closed her eyes. Her soft, wavy, a bit transparent blue hair swept around her face. She yawned too and spoke up.

"Yeah, we all know that Leo is a... flirt but not really according to future chapters and in the character introductions. But don't worry, he can't do anything to Virgo. Virgo can just eat him if she transformed into a wolf or something." I giggled at the thought "Or even better, Heze busting the door open and choking the life out of Leo." Me and Aquarius are the only ones that know Virgo's shapeshifting ability. I don't know about Heze though.

"Good thing is that Libra went shopping and Gemini is hanging out with the Fire squad and Capricorn! Or we'll never have time for our conversations." Aquarius said. I heard a tiny knock and clenched my fists. "I'll check" I said. I walked towards the door and opened it. "HAIII!" I stared at the adorable hazel haired female with a streak of blonde in her hair, orange eye gleaming in life and delight.

"Sagittarius!" I exclaimed and let her in. "Finally! We have time to hang out! I've been dying to talk to you!" Sagittarius said happily. "Oh! Have you heard? Since today is the last day of Astrology Games, we are holding a tournament and— oh hey Aqua!" Sagittarius waved warmly at Aqua. Aquarius waved back slowly. "As usual Sagittarius, you sometimes talk so much!" Aquarius said with a shy smile. "Where are you?!" I asked Sag' as she laughed and stared at me. "I was hanging out with Aries, Gemini, Leo and Cap'." Sagittarius smiled and looked at me. "Well? Are you going to join this tournament?" "What activities?" I asked. "Well, there is an obstacle course, some star gazing and reading stuff." "Reading stuff?!" I asked "What do you mean?" "I've heard it's like reading symbols and such." "Virgo can participate in that one." "You think she will?" "Yeah, probably." "Where is Virgo anyways?"

Capricorn's POV
"TALK TO MEH VEE!!!!!" Leo said in a hurtful tone. "No. Also, don't call me Vee."
"TALK TO MEHHHH!"
"No."
"GEMINI HELP!!!!"

I finished fishing the tea bag out with a small tea net as I put the teapot on a tea tray and carried to where we're all sitting. I sighed, hoping that Gemini wouldn't help but he is helping. "Say Vee, why couldn't the bicycle stand on its own?" Gemini said with a cheeky smile on his face. Virgo just stared at him. "Because it's two tired!" Aries, Leo and Gemini cracked up and they laughed loudly. 'Help me Capricorn.' "Leo, leave Virgo alone. Why did you invite her anyways?" I asked and walked towards the couch.

I placed the tea tray on the table and got a cup of tea myself, taking out a few sugar cubes and stirred it. I drank the tea and patiently wait for an answer. "Because Virgo is cool!" Leo exclaimed, "and also you looked up at her right?" I looked down and my face went red a bit. "LEO! Don't say it out loud!" I hissed, putting the tea cup down, crossing my arms. "Aww Cap' admires Virgo!" Aries said and make a love heart with his hands. "I-It's not what you think it is!" I shuttered, "I admire her hard work and wisdom! She have a handicap, being a total mortal—" My eyes widened in shock upon what I just said and I quickly covered my mouth, SH*T.