*Special Chapter: 'A Tough Day at the Office*

27/05/2017

Edited @ 04/07/2019

A/n: Enjoy this short chapter that I've wrote awhile ago for English class with the given motto that must be included in a short story with less than 400 words.... Well, I edited so yeah. More words, yay.

*This was before I created the book 'Random Stuff' for extras and such.

"Salutations my friends! Today—"
"...Leo it's not right to-"
"—SHUT THE F*CK UP. Anyways I'll tell you about my experiences of the saying, 'A tough day at the office'!" I said enthusiastically.

"Since my author can't think of any short stories to write about, I'll help her! Like the angel I am!" I smiled and waved at the camera, that will soon display my beautiful all over the world for viewers such as yourself, the reader.

"My tough experiences include running out of time to work out because of studies, unable to have the time to tease Virgo—"
"Virgo will not be happy hearing that."
"—Or loosing my beauty sleep—"
"CUT!!!!!"

I frowned at the redhead that cut me off. He scowled at me and fixed his glasses. "It got nothing to do with the saying the author assigned for us to do!" Capricorn said angrily, clearly annoyed. He is like a student lacking sleep on Mondays, he should really chill and relax a bit.

I'm about to defend myself when I heard the door open. "Oh? Is it already starting?" Taurus asked with a smile. The rest of my friends walked in, each have a piece of paper in hand. Some of them have very excited faces and some are gloomy. "Lets start in order." Capricorn instructed as he pointed at Aries. My friends started chatting excitedly as Aries started as soon as he got into position and Capricorn started the recording.

"Hello, I am Aries Ram. Today I am willing to talk about a tough day of mine, with the assigned topic 'A Tough Day at the Office. I can recall being in the gym one day, minding my own business while following my training regimen when an egotistical little Lion asshole—" "Hey!" I shouted in annoyance," "—walked into the gym. And in conclusion he got me kicked out of the gym. And I was pissed. Thank you for listening to my talk." Aries did a mic drop and walks off, glaring at me.

"NEXT!" Capricorn instructed, fumbling with his cameras and recorders. Taurus walked up towards the designated area and picked up the mice from the floor, took a deep breath and started reading his script once Cap' started recording the footage.

"...Hello everyone, I would love to ask you all a question. Do you all have any tough days? Is there ever a day where something didn't went as smooth as you thought? Don't worry, I know that feeling too. Also so, I'm here to tell you my tough day to get you all to ease up a bit. Once I was filled with determination to bake a cake. I did everything I could; from shopping to measuring to baking and heck, even calculating! But alas, I did not get the cake that I want. I put salt instead of sugar in the cake... I can still remember the pain of loosing all hope and replacing them with despair. I just want to give up. But remember, it's not the end of the world, life goes on! Learn from your mistakes and overcome all the obstacles. And in the end, you'll succeed. Thank you."

Aquarius walked up the stage while pushing a serving cart, blushing. On the cart was a cake, with irresistible beauty as well as design. It looks delicious. Everyone chattered excitedly as Taurus cut the cake and shared it among us. No doubt, we all ran up to him like excited puppies, leaving the poor Capricorn behind with him fumbling to stop the recording.

"Why don't we take a break Cap'?" Sag' asked with a grin, walking towards her younger sibling with a slice of cake in hand. Capricorn sighed before saying some incoherent words and nodded. After finishing the delicious cake, we started recording again! Gemini stepped up, grinning.