Stay By My Side

Capricorn's POV
"Hiya! Name's Sagittarius! Nice to meet cha!!" Her voice echoed. That day, everything changed.....

....I grunted and kept my eyes shut, confused by why my body feels weak and heavy. Suddenly, all the memories flooded into my mind. Earth. Diadem. Ophiuchus. Aseel. ASEEL! "ASEEL!!!" I shouted as I sat up, bewildered. As soon as I sat up however, I felt a lot of arms wrapping around me, careful not to touch my stomach. "CAPRICORN!!!" Cancer screamed as she hugs me tightly while sobbing in my shoulders. "D-Don't make us worry.... god dammit." Scorpio said as she looked away from me, lightly blushing. "Ah, Capricorn... I'm so glad you're alright!" Taurus chuckled as a few tears dropped down from his face. "CAPRICORN. HOW DARE YOU WORRY ME. YOU'LL GET PUNISHED FOR THISSS" Sagittarius bellows as she laughs and tackled me, hugging me even tighter, tears streaming down her cheeks. She then started tickling me and hell... It took a while for me to make her stop. "What? What happened?" I asked.

Everyone went quiet.

I narrowed my eyes questioningly and tried to find my answer. "Aries?" I asked. He shook his head. "Leo?" "You went to sleep!" "That's a lie. Cancer?" "..." "Taurus?" "....." "S-Scorpio?" "I ain't saying anything." "...Virgo?" "Don't worry about it, little 'un. After all, there are things best not knowing." Little 'un? Virgo will never say that. But the most questionable thing of all is that she have eyes. Not her mysterious purple orbs but a deep blue ocean coloured eyes that can match sapphires. "Who are you?" I deadpanned. Everyone looked at me in surprise. "What?" I asked, "Virgo will never say something like that. Even so, she'll just want me to read her mind to train myself." I scoffed. I looked at Virgo and squinted my eyes.

......Nothing.

I can't read anything. No thoughts, questions or imageries. Nothing. It's like... she is on a completely different level than me in sorcery. "Who are you?" I repeated. The impostor of Virgo chuckled before smiling. "I am Villa, you might know me as The Virgin constellation." Wait what?! Did I heard that correctly? "As in... Villa Virgin Virgo Maiden?!" I asked. "You are right." "H-HOW THOUGH?!" "You may say... It's something like dissociative identity disorder." She hummed. How is that possible?? That contradicts with the era of time we're in! Before I can ask anymore questions however, I heard crying. Looking down, Sagittarius is smiling and crying while embracing me tightly. Blushing lightly, I tried to pry the female off of me but no luck. She is stronger than me.

"S-Sag. Let go."
"No."
"Come on! You're embarrassing me."
"Let me cherish the fact that you are alive and well.... Damn, I wanna take a selfie of you being all well and healthy right now... I want to compare your baby pictures together... You'd grown so much. Let me stay like this a little longer."
"Why don't you just go and die already?!"
"*chuckles* Sure, I'll die when the time comes~!"
".....I wish you to die quickly."
"Will you mourn over me?"
"No."
"CAPPPPP' YOU'RE SO MEAN!"
"Let go!"
"Fineeeee!!!"

Sagittarius finally let go of me and she pouted at me. I huffed and looked away from her, silently mad at her embarrassing me. "I wish you to just... die already." Instead of her normal whiny cries and joking manner, Sagittarius smiled sadly and nodded. "Yeah.... Let's hope that you won't be affected by it too much..." "What?" "What?" "What was that just now?" "Nothing? Well, if I die, will you be crying and fussing over me again like a crybaby? Just like that time when I sprained my ankle?~" "N-NO. WILL YOU JUST BE QUIET SAG'?! I HATE YOU." "Awww I love you too!" "Die." "I wish you are all well and healthy too~!" "Go away." "Don't worry~! I'll stay by your side until the day I die!"

"...Why?"

We all turned our eyes to Kaiti, tears streaming down her face. "Why can't they be like that? Am I.... am I really just an outcast? Do I not belong here? Well, that doesn't matter... Because you should all just die a painful death! 大家 (Everyone)—" "...Kaiti, how much longer are you going to ignore us?" "H-huh?" "Maclear is right.... How much longer are you going to give us the cold shoulder?" "Why do you never accept our invites to hang out?"
"W-Why don't you go and see the moon while pounding medicine with me?" "Is it because of your eternal age?" "Stop ignoring us. We are annoyed with that." "We just wanna be friends with you..." "I'm sick of trying to make such a great effort that is tossed away by you." "Why are you always so mean?!" "We tried our hardest to make yourself feel like you're at home... I-I'm sorry I said too much.. Please forgive me..." "Do you.... do you really hate us? "Aren't you a bit too harsh?... Y-You should try and see our d-desperate efforts!"