-Capricorn, Please Take A Rest-

30/06/2019

Edited @ 05/07/2019

Capricorn's POV
I groaned furiously as I took off my glasses and give it a wipe. I glanced at the clock by my study table, 🌕; 37. Four in the morning and thirty seven minutes.... Three more hours of studying and I can prepare for school.

'Maybe I should take a break.... I can go for some salad...' I shook my head, dismissing that trivial thought because I would waste my precious time doing something useless. So, I continued memorising Latin and Mathematic formulas.

-Time Skip-

"........Capricorn?......"
"..Capricorn?!..."
"..........CAPRICORN!!!!"

I shot my eyes open as I quickly sprang up. "Oh. Pardon me, Mr. Cetus." I stated, "I'm.... tired. I sincerely apologise for my inappropriate behaviour in class." Mr Cetus looked at me and sighed.

"Let me guess, you pulled an all nighter again."
".....I did."
"Knew it. Capricorn, take a rest once in a while okay? You have a long way to get to her level."
"...I am aware of that."
"Now, please focus in Star Gazing."
"Of course sir, sorry sir."

After star gazing class, it's Physical Education. It's very tiring to be honest even though I don't have a handi— "Capricorn." "Sorry Taurus." I muttered. I forgot Taurus was here... Today we are doing track and field. We are on the field talking and the staffs are checking the track to see if it's ruined from weathering and whenever if it's possible to cancel it.

Aries, Sagittarius and maybe Leo can pass this exam, Ophiuchus and....S-Scorpio can do it as well.... They allchave potential. Libra as well. Aquarius can possibly go faster than Aries and Sagittarius. I glanced at the disabled, mentally ill girl, her liquid hair extremely long; as expected as we got a warning to prepare ourselves last week, 50% of this goes to our end of the year result.

"Remember the rules?"
"YES SIR!"
"GOOD. NOW, IN A ROW, WE ARE GOING TO START THE TIMER IN 3 MINUTES."

If you are wandering what rules, let me tell you all and explain it. There are a few rules, quite similar to the Astrology Games. They are:
1) You can use what you are born with.
2) Magik is prohibited.
3) No shoving or pushing it any other form of harmful or disturbing physical contact to other students.
4) Advantage items is forbidden.
5) No teaming up with others unless in certain circumstances.

Track and Field is actually pretty different from the Humanism book that Aquarius have. Many things are them same but... The big difference is that we can use what we are born with. Every human have the same kind of body, so they don't have that rule.

The first rule is what makes Track and Field interesting. Everyone is born with different talents that can be advantages and disadvantages due to their family and generations. Take Columba Dove for example. She is extremely light and have wings; which is extremely useful in track and field but the only down side is that if she's tired, she can only run at an extreme slow speed due to her muscle mass even though she is extremely light. She's weak.

The second rule is for the witches, wizards, sorcerers, wicca, warlocks, the Chinese Zodiacs and of course us, the Zodiacs. Especially Virgo.
The third rule is pretty new. It was created two decades ago due to a player who pushed someone, who tripped and have a concussion due to the trampling from the people behind. She died in the hospital due to blood loss.
The fourth rule is extremely dangerous too, advantage items such as Crystal Balls, any kind of potions and weapons of any sort can be very deadly.

The fifth one hardly happens. It is there for the people who have disadvantages. Speaking of it, Virgo and Gemini for example. They actually barely passed with a mere 39.7%, but got extra 10% of their score due to their handicap. Because there can't be decimals in our results, the 39.7% turned into a 40%. Virgo is not really happy with the 40% that she got.