-Aquarius' Bitter Sweet Memory Pt.2-

18/6/2018

Edited @ 05/07/2019

Aquarius' POV
After a while, Leo came to this beautiful manor... As expected. The parents talked and Leo said something while jumping up and down excitedly. Ms Maiden nodded and held out her hand. I watched in amazement as wisps of silver traveled around the manor as if searching for someone. 'Magic.' I thought to myself as I remember the Author telling me after this world of Cosmetics and it's laws and specialties. After a minute or so, a maid showed up and bowed.

I watched in interest at Leo as he was lead down the mansion by a maid. He then entered a password? Yes- a password into what it seems to be a... painting? Oh I thought it was something morFOR THE FATHER OF APOLLO! ITS A SECRET DOOR~! I watched in amazement as the painting slide up and revealed a dark tunnel. Leo went inside confidently and the maid bowed and left.

"Follow." I instructed and the camera view blurred and glitched. Oh yeah, I forgot about this lock. I quickly reached out for a quill and parchment and started doing my job. And..... It worked! The view is clear again and it started following Leo.

....It's been a minute now and I'm getting a bit disappointed. Where is he going? I'm about to look away when I saw light. Leo seems to saw the light too because he started running towards it. His footsteps echoed in the dark and empty hallway and he reached his destination.

"VIRGO!!!!!" Leo shouted and started sprinting, reaching the destination. Wow.... Its beautiful. I examined the place in awe, books filled every cranny and crevice and it looks so spacious and beautiful. A dim light shone down upon a petite black haired girl. The girl is beautiful... She is like a Lolita doll. Her frilly dress and her beautiful purple eyes.... Even if I'm a girl, I have to admit; she is extremely beautiful and have a charm of her own.

The girl rubbed her eyes, her purple orbs flickering towards the golden brown haired boy. "Oh? Hello, Leo." She said in monotone. "I MISSED YOU VEEVEE!~" Leo exclaimed as he went and gave her a big bear hug. Huh, never knew Leo was the type to hug people.

'Virgo' or shall I say, 'VeeVee' doesn't seem to be fazed by the abnormal affection Leo was showing to her. Maybe she is used to it. I pouted; wanting the affection of Leo as well as VeeVee. After a while, Leo started to tell her about his life, events and experiences in school and stuff. She seems to listen to what he have said to her and take it to heart...

I wonder if I can meet her in the future.... The daughter of the beautiful, elegant Maiden family. She seems like someone I can trust to tell all of my secrets and flaws to without her judging me. She also seems to be the type to support you no matter what once she knows you...

"....Aquarius!" I snapped out of my thoughts at the mention of my name. "Oh? Mistress Aquarius Water Bearer right? If I'm correct, her family have a manor very alike with the Water elements along with a blend of the Air elements. Very unique indeed. I have a feeling that she will"

"Mistress Aqua, it's time for dinner."

Mt eyes widened as I jumped at the sudden statement and squeaked in surprise, rolling the crystal ball under my bed quickly. "Of course!" I exclaimed happily and scurried out of my room.

"Aqua, are you okay? You seem happier than usual." Father stated with a worried expression. "Hm? It's nothing! I'm just feeling very happy!" I chimed and chuckled. My parents looked at each other worriedly but shrugged it off. After dinner, I quickly went up to my room and got the crystal ball out of my bed with a lot of effort. Lesson learned: Never roll a crystal ball underneath your bed.