Heze.

2/11/2018

Edited @ 25/9/2019

"Well then..." I said as I looked at my arm, slowly fading away into nothing but dust. "I guess this is farewell~!" Boötes said as she looked at me with a grin. "Not gonna lie but I'll miss you." "How kind of you." I stated as my left arm completely disappeared. "Well, you are forging in with that cute and innocent Virgo so that'll probably make your attitude better." She chirped happily with a grin.

"You mean.... You have a better chance taking over her body." I stated as I glared that the orange haired dark mage with a primrose in her braid. "Awww, you got me there!" She chuckled as she flicked my forehead. Even if I can't feel the pain that I can usually feel but... this hurts.... I watched as dust came off of my forehead, making her step back and gasp.

"Ohmygod. I thought you couldn't get any scarier but you look so horrendous now- sorry." Before I can do anything, I felt lightheaded and weak. I guess this is the end...
"...I guess this is farewell then....." I sighed as my logical brain can't think of anything anymore.

I.... am as good as nothing but dust.

Leo's POV
Who is she? No, what is she?! This isn't the Virgo that I know of.... I watched as the glyphs glowed and flashed around Virgo. This... isn't normal. Virgo never really taught or mentioned any magic with glyphs! I stood there, along with the rest of my friends. Traumatised. Aquarius sighed as she looked at me. '"Well Leo, I guess the answer is pretty obvious. She killed someone. From the looks of it, she must commit even more deadly sins since the black magic around her is..... strong. Also yes- book two is out already." "NO!" I shouted without thinking, still refusing to accept the fact that Virgo killed someone.

"Leo darling, Aquarius is right!"

I slowly turned my head to Virgo, No- Boötes. She stared at me innocently and smiled, expression changing as well. "Black magic isn't like white magic at all, dedicating your whole life to never sin and remain faithful to the seraphs and 'God'. Did you know, if you never commit a sin, you can still use black magic!" She declared boldly as she help her hands up high, making it more dramatic. "That vengeance... lust for revenge... being selfish and have experience of suffering through the worst! That despair..... The hope! The desire to break free... Despair was driven into newfound hope and your hope crumbled into nothing but a helpless, trivial statement in your head." Virgo looked back at Mrs Maiden and smiled, eyes bloodshot, having the urge to pounce.

"Who have been through all of that?"

"...."

"That's right- Virgo. I promised her I'll make her life just a bit better if she just lend me her body."

"Then is that why... the aura around you is so powerful?" Aquarius stared with a hint of interest in her tone of voice. "Bingo~! Also, like you said, I did commit a lot of sins after all!"
"W-what did you do?! Tell me! I want to hear from your own mouth!" Sagittarius shouted, just like me, unable to accept the fact that she killed someone. "Oh?" Virgo looke at Sag' with a disappointed look. "Do you really have a memory of a goldfish?! I killed Virgo's father." There it is again... the insane look in her eyes. I guess I have no choice to believe Virgo, also known as Boötes it seems, killed Page Maiden. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and turned away. I can't look at her.... I can't bring myself to.