How Can I Tell You Apart? Simple, I Know You Right From the Start

24/08/2018

Edited @ 10/07/2019

Aries' POV
This place is f*cken amazing. Like damn. But the only thing is that this place looks pretty sh*tty. Everything looks like it's from a million years ago. Like man up Humans, why are y'all so retarded and slow?! I yawned and lazily rested my arms behind my head. Okay, apparently we are wondering around a bit, inspecting what earth is like. According to Heze, we have three hours of wondering around before Virgo joins us. Sounds cool.

As the oldest of all twelve, no, thirteen, let me tell ya somethin'. Normally in Cosmetics, stay away from Aqua unless you want an... weird conversation full of conspiracy theories as such. But on Earth on the other hand... Stick to her like a magnet to metal. Like seriously. You can't wonder on your own. Before I can think of some more nonsense, Aqua spoke up.

"Aries... Do you want to get a gelato?"
"What?!"
"Gelati*..."
"What the f*ck are those?!"
"They're Italian styled ice-cream... One of the most famous one is the raspberry tart topping with vanilla gelato."
"What is Italia— never mind. Hell na. I'm staying loyal to my Galaxy ice cream from Restaraunt."
"Aqua! I want some!~"
"Me too!"
"A-ah! And me too please..."

"So...... Thirteen gelati..." Aquarius muttered. "Heze.... How much do you have?"
"I have... Uhhh.... five million euro..."
"Wha....-"
"WHAT?!"

What the actual f*cl?! "WHAT THE HELL YOU GEEZER?!" I screamed angrily, "HOW ARE YOU THIS RICH?!" Heze laughed nervously. "....Aries, you mean the British informal* or North American informal*?"
"What the fu-"
"Heze, I'm sure Aries mean the British one. You're not that old, are you?"
"Of course!"

"Enough talking! Go and buy me my gelis!" Sagittarius whined. "It's gelati..." Aquarius sighed quietly.

And so, Aqua went to buy some gel something sh*ts with Heze... Uh... I mean, gel stuff isn't that bad.. Right? I mean, it's food I've never tasted. I'm not a gastronomy master like Taurus, Aqua or Scorpio (surprisingly) but... F*ck it. I quickly spun around and inhaled deeply. "AQUA! F*CK IT. FORGET IT! I WANT ONE TOO!" I screamed. Aqua turned to me and nodded slowly. She then seems to talk to Heze and while heading towards to this ice cream parlour. I turned around sighing while looking at my friends in boredom. They all seems to be chattering excitedly and have fascination evident on their faces—

"VICTORIA. WhEre oN EarTh DId yoU wEnT. doNT teLL Me-" Before I can say anything, I feel a small bump. "A-ah! S-sorry sir!" A blond boy with blue eyes that looks extremely-familiar-by-that-I-mean-Gemini stammered. "Hm. It's fine." I muttered. What's his deal with apologising when bumping into people? Normally he'd give people a goofy grin and apologise lightheartedly. Pffft, so polite. If I was him, I'd scream something like "WATCH OUT YOU BLIND F*CK." Wait..... "GEMINI?!" I shouted as I looked around for the blonde. "What dude?" He said casually.

I looked at him, across from where I am. Then.. "H-huh?!" I questioned and blinked. I swear he's there and he bumped me here. Then who bumped into me?! ".....I still don't get your obsession with second hand shops Victoria..... Don't say it's some confidential secret!" I spun my head at the direction of the voice, only to be greeted by a vast crowd. A black haired girl wearing fancy clothing is staring at me but I shrugged it off.

Victoria.... that name sounds familiar. Secrets huh, reminds me of that person too... But who.... It's starting to irritate me, my answer is right there yet I can't think of it. Before I get to think more, I got interrupted. "GUYS. GET YOUR GELATI HERE. WE ONLY HAVE FOUR HANDS YOU KNOW." I can hear Heze's voice called out. Everyone headed towards Heze excitedly as I walked slowly, with a lot on my mind. I'm both confused and surprised.