-Leo? Is Everything Slowly Coming Together Or Slowly Falling Apart?-

08/07/2018

Edited @ 07/07/2019

Leo's POV
School is boring, as usual. What's more is that these few weeks has been uncomfortable and hard without our holy helper... It's devastating to be honest, back in our younger days, if one of us zodiacs are sick, we would gather around for a visit. We are even worried sick for them. One lack of presence.... Changes the whole atmosphere.

"So, you are back to the logical old self that Vee has created." Heze said as he stared into my soul. I just looked down, frowned and fiddled with my fingers. Unsure what to say, I just nodded. "To be honest, I'm confused. I don't get it. Back then, we heard about Virgo but
we didn't question anything. They don't even care. They just accepted the fact that she is somewhere and was cool with it...." "...Maybe some did question about it, but the parents wouldn't tell them anything." Ophiuchus commented.

"Leo, you might not know this but Aquarius knows about you and Virgo." He continued. My eyes widened and I gasped at Ophiuchus. "W-what do you mean?!" I said confusingly. Ophiuchus just shrugged. "I guess as Cancer says, I am trusted by nearly everyone and was told secrets and opinions that people never know about. Aquarius told me it." Now that I think about it, it kinda makes sense. Aquarius is the only one back then that can truly understands me.

She is there to comfort me even if she doesn't know why I'm sad. She is there to make me smile when I needed it. She encourages me to reach for my dreams and the girl that I love. She.... is now best friends with Virgo. It kinda makes sense.

"Leo?"
"Yeah?"
"Give up."
"....."

What...? What does Heze mean by give up..? I thought for a few seconds before I snapped in anger. "SHUT THE F*CK UP." I shouted angrily, glaring at the brunette. "I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK BUT I LOVE HER. I AM WAITING FOR HER. LOVE HAVE NO LIMIT AND WE PROMISED TO BE TOGETHER. I EVE-" I snapped. Heck, now I understand how Aries feel when he's angry.... Anyways, I am thankful that Heze cut me off because I wouldn't stop rambling then.

"That's not what I meant, I mean... Give up on trying to be oblivious." Heze replied. I stared at him, unsure what to say or to respond. How should I react? I looked over at Ophiuchus, wanting him to join the conversation so that I can think a bit. Being the amazing constellation he is, he understands the situation. "...Heze? What do you mean?" Ophiuchus butted in, to my relief.

"Everything. From Magik to friendship to emotions. Leo really do love Virgo. Heck, he even pushed those feeling to Libra...."
No.
"Feeling to Libra?"
No.
"Yes, he ask relationship advice from Virgo about Libra is because he wanted to know this her a little more."
No....
"....What do you mean by 'this her'?"

"Ophiuchus, don't mind me doing this..." I muttered. Ophiuchus narrowed his eyes before giving me a questioning look as I got up from the couch and towards Heze. "Heze, give me it." I said as I spread out my hand. Heze looked at me and smiled genuinely. He handed me his wand, eleven inch Amethyst with Costree wood, a wand that is less powerful than Virgo's Sapphire Cara, a wand made by no other than Cancer's ancestor. I may or may not forgot her name......

With the wand securely in hand, I mentally smiled. It's good to have a wand in my hand again. "Duplicare." I said sternly as I pointed the wand at the chocolate bag in Ophiuchus' hand that he is planning to snack on but never got time to. I watched in amusement as Ophiuchus watched wide eyed as the chocolates got duplicated. Pretty satisfying to watch as the chocolates formed block by block, and them slowly getting 'polished'. Just like the technology constructions nowadays in Cosmetics.