-Cancer's Appreciation: I Am Thankful You Are Here For Me-

26/06/2018

Edited @ 05/07/2019

Ophiuchus' POV
"Ophiuchus, t-thank you for helping me!" Cancer squeaked as I put down the boxes containing past memories like photographs, toys and other things away. "Ah, it's nothing really Cancer!" I said while scratching the back of my head nervously. "Umm... I'm used to tidying with... V-Virgo and yeah... Libra often beg— err, I mean; ask me for help with homework and chores since Virgo isn't here. Still, my hand aches from boredom and doing nothing surprisingly! I also missed her cooking..."

Cancer laughed gently and beamed at me. "We all missed her cooking!" She chimed "especially Gemini, he can't eat those chocolate chip cookies that he's been longing!" I smiled at the thought of Gemini wailing, wanting chocolate chip cookies made by Virgo. "Yeah! Her cooking is really good and Gemini must be pretty upset... But, Heze is the one who taught that unique recipe to her!"

Cancer looked at me in curiosity. A smile made its way on her face. She began nudging me teasingly. "Ophiuchus?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you like anyone?"
".....Uh... No?"
"Ah, what do you think of Virgo then?"
"Ah, she is beautiful, smart and 'talented', but she isn't really my type. I see her more as a sister or a senior than someone I love. She doesn't really make my heart pound and making me act all weird and stuff. At first, she is cold and distant to me... To be honest, I feel pretty hopeless to live in some honour student's house. But after living with her for a while, it's like she sees me almost like a little brother and started telling me her insecurities and problems. I alway listen, try to help her and try to cheer her up."

"Ah I see!" Cancer said and chuckled.

"You are just as cute as other girls say!"
"H-huh?!"
"Ah, nothing!~"
"Ay. What are you talking about? Are there random rumours going about again?!"
"Not really."
"Cancer, you are cute though."
"W-what?!"
"I've heard some rumours that you are one of the cutest girls in our school; in our Zodiac group too."
"E-eh?! What about Libra???? She is-"
"She is sassy. And beautiful I guess."
"Ah, true."

Cancer chuckled gently before going to the kitchen. I narrowed my eyes as my snake-like orbs flickered towards her. She came back after a minute or two with a tea set in hand. "Lets have some tea! We can finish tidying these later!" I nodded in agreement before settling down on the comfortable couch. "I don't know how you will react to this but I think I understand why Virgo tell you all of her insecurities and thoughts." I looked at Cancer curiously, questioning her. "You see, in my opinion you are like a piece of dough and we are cookie molds of some sort. You can talk to any of us with ease! You fit in that mold perfectly! You are so.... Magical and alluring! You can also act like glue or a piece of string; keeping us in place. You see... I don't really get along well with Leo, even though he is pretty sweet. I don't really get Aquarius too but you on the other hand.... You can make anyone comfortable and you are kinda my ideal person that will listen to me in my mind. You're almost like an ideal boyfriend every girl or boy dream of."

"Oh? Thanks for the complement! I guess..." I mumbled and scratched the back of my head in embarrassment, blushing as I do so. Cancer smiled at me, taking a sip of tea before wearing a serious look.

"....Ophiuchus?"
"Yeah?"
"Am I.... Weak?"
"...What do you mean?..."
"Emotional, useless, fragile, sensitive... Weak."

I nearly spat out my tea hearing it. The warm substance was forced down my throat and I tried my very best to sound normal; no luck whatsoever with the choking and burning of my throat. "No. Cancer, you a-are strong! Being emotional proves to everyone that you have feelings and you h-have a heart. Everyone have d-d-different talents; you are great at taking care of o-others, being empathetic and providing hospitality; something S...Sag is pretty bad at... I think. Also, no one is fragile. Even the most stoical people have a weak point somewhere, C-Capricorn for examp— o-oh.. uhm... AHHH!!! ....I can't say his feelings and secrets out loud-"