-The Sleepover Part 2-

29/6/2016

Edited on 17/2/2019

Taurus' POV
After Virgo'a announcement that we won, we celebrated joyfully with Virgo handing us the prizes include food and more food. "The next game we're gonna play isn't team based, it's Hide and Seek!"

We all cheered as Virgo presented us with the rules, I couldn't help but to chuckle at my group of friends. I guess you're never too old for hide and seek!. "Who wants to be seeking?" Virgo asked and no one puts their hands up. "Me I guess!" I laughed and stood up. So, why did I volunteer?

It's because no one volunteered and I feel like it's selfish of them not to put their hands up. I don't want to ruin Virgo's schedule too. I know that she is gonna freak out or get really stressed if her schedule didn't go as planned.
Virgo nodded before instructing me to count thirty seconds before searching. I started counting. Now, let's plan this out;

So, I know that Cancer and Pisces are very emotional and can make crying or whimpering noises easily. I'll catch them first maybe. Scorpio and Virgo can slip away easily and those two are wearing black if I'm not mistaken. I'll catch them at last... aaannd thirty is up! I finished counting and started to seek for others...

Cancer's POV
I could hear Taurus' footsteps, looking for us. With a lot of time, I managed to climb up to Virgo's storage area. I sat on top of a box and panted. "Oh don't know you're here too." I jumped and held up my fists tightly. "W-who's there?!" I stared and just suddenl Virgo and Scorpio appeared out of nowhere in their black clothes. "Oh." I sighed in relief and put my fists down.

Virgo took off her black jacket and handed to me. I was not surprised to see a black jumper with a bow underneath the jacket. "Here wear this Cancer, Taurus will not see you clearly then when he came to find us." I thanked her and wore the leather jacket, I have to say... this is really comfy! "So Cancer," Scorpio began, "I was wandering what do you think of Pisces?" I paused. Pisces? "Well..." I muttered "He is nice and he usually comfort the weak me, but he'll never know the real me!" I exclaimed and punched a box really hardly. The box fall on the floor and— Bang! Oh god what have I done?!

"Quick! Hide!" Virgo hissed. "H-huh?!" I'm really confused... What's going on?! I suddenly felt a sudden yank and the next thing I know, I was at the very edge of a dark corner by the shelf. It's really dark there and Scorpio and Virgo were each holding one of my hands, side to side. I was behind those two and I could manage to see the door. The door opened and I could see Taurus looking at the fallen box. He frowned and took a chair.

A-Ah he's gonna find us! What am I gonna do?! It's all my fault— I was panicking when he started to climb up. "Keep still." I heard Scorpio whisper and I nodded slowly. Taurus climbed to the top on where we are and stared at us. I held my breath as he stared at the corner where we at. He shrugged his shoulders, climbed down and went out. As he closed the door I let out a sigh. "Wow that was close!" I said and Virgo smiled "Hide and Seek really is tense! I guess that's why Aqua love it!" "Good thing is that Taurus' eyesight isn't good enough to see two girls in black blocking a girl in black!" Scorpio said quietly and chuckled. I laughed quietly with Scorpio and Virgo started rummaging her clothes and pulled out a book.

"Scorpio, Virgo, is this why you always wear black?" I asked "Yes, we could hide in the shadows like badass ninjas and black also looks cool." Scorpio said. "Why don't we read while waiting for Taurus to find us here?" Virgo suggested. Me and Scorpio agreed. I took a book about a girl and boy met each other underneath the cherry blossoms and started reading......

Aries' POV
MAN THIS IS SO TENSE! I hid in the closet and I saw something poking out of the storage box. Leo. I sniggered as I watch him struggling in the box; the box was filled with books and Leo can hardly fit in! Before I can tease him, someone spoke up. "Yo sup! Are y'all thinking about mimicking those cool-ass ninja people too?!" I snapped my head upwards and saw Sag' clinging on an iron bar. With great strength, she hoisted herself up and sat on the bar happily.