"Eomma"

Yoongi was in the studio working non stop, again. He's only gotten 4 hours of sleep in 3 days minimum, making today his 4th day. His brain has been set on working, nothing can pull himout at this moment. The dark bags underneath his eyes are visible from less hours of sleep, his skin getting paler from lack of sunlight from staying in the studio for longer hours. Sometimes Yoongi would even work extra hours and go back home around 5 am to nap.

Yoongi was stuck on the computer screen when he heard the door swing open, eyes still on the screen.

"Yoongi Hyung?" The elder finally turned around froom the bright screen and seen a sleepy Taehyung at the door.

"What do you want Tae?" Yoongi questioned before turning back around not really caring what the younger had to say. "For you to come back home its 2 am, and I know your exhausted."
Yoongi looked at the time on his phone amd shrugged. Its not the latest he's been up and he doesnt real care of if it was or not. "I'll be home soon, dont worry about me you go back and go to sleep."
The younger shook his head at his stubborn elder. "I can't, Jin Hyung said i can't come home without you. And knowing you wouldn't leave me here I'll be waiting outside the door." Taehyung left out the door. Yoongi sighed.

He finished up on what he needed to do for now amd gathered his things. He me Taehyung at the door and walked out of the building.

***

Once they stepped into the door and strolled through into the livingroom, they were met with a half sleep Namjoon on the couch, a lethargic Jimin, Jhope watching TV, Jin on the couch waiting with worry in his eyes, and a Jungkook playing piano tiles.

Once the eldest of the group was met with the the eyes of the younger blond, he stood up. "Min Yoongi you better have a reason for this."

The second oldest turned his head and spoke. "My bad Hyung. I got caught up in work." Yoongi tried his best to make it sound as if he cared.

Yoongi cared about his heath, but he lacks in taking care of himself when involving in work. He tried his best to eat 3 times a day and have a good at least 7-9 hours of sleep but he's too caught up in work.

It wasn't long before Yoongi spotted something that looked like a plastic bag on the couch.

"What's in there?" The blond pointed to the black bag on the couch. It wasnt much longer that Yoongi was being picked up amd placed on the hip by a now more awake Namjoon.

Yoongi tried to get out of his hold, but Namjoon was much stronger then he was. He kicked, hit, and punched at the younger still trying to get free.

Yoongi spotted Jungkook take something out the bag but was still to busy believing to get out of the hold of a muscular Namjoon to even care. He felt something being pushed bewteen his lips. Confused, he tried spitting it out but the "muscular pig" called the maknae kept his hand there in case.

He felt Namjoon bouncing him on his hip, as the maknae still kept his hand on the item between his fingertips and Yoongi's lips, still cautious that he would attempt to spit it out.

Jungkook could see Yoongi's expression softening. He let go and watched as Yoongi sucked on the pacifier and Namjoon shifted his position so that Yoongi would be in front of him wrapped on to him like a koala bear.

Yoongi placed his head on Namjoon's shoulder while the younger walked them both over to sit on the couch.
"Hey baby." He heard a soft mother like tone speak, and looked up to see Jin sitting beside Namjoom.

"Eomma."

Hello Army. This is my first Bts story so I will try my best to please you! I promise! Share your comments, suggestions anything If you have anything to say. Thank you 파이팅!