Litte Campfire

Too lazy and sick (literally my tummy feels sick) to write everything so I'm writing what pops up in my brain.

Its been months ever since the incident, the boys got Yoongi some help by going to the doctor. He was prescribed anti-depressants and to take them everyday. They don't talk about it anymore,they don't want to talk about it anymore, and Yoongi has been feeling better than ever.

"Mashmewwo!" Yoongi tried to grab the hot marshmello that was on the stick (the brought something to hold it on cause using sticks is nasty asf to me).

"No no! It's too hot love!" Taehyung warned causing the little to step back. He grabbed the chocolate and gram crackers and placed them in the righr order before giving it to the little.

Yoongi sat beside Jungkook who litterally has chocolate all over his face.

"Gukie messy!" Yoonhi giggled. Jungkook was attempting to lick the chocolate off of his cheek with his tongue. Yoongi ran over and grabbed a paper towel that sat over by Jin, we skipped back and wiped off Jungkook's face the best he could making Jungkook giggle.

"I want a marshmaallow," Taehyung whined m extending the 'al'. Hoseok grabbed another and put it on Taehyung's stick, making the younger show all of his teeth.

"This was a great idea Taehyung," Namjoon praised, "I know!" Namjoon threw a burned marshmallow at the younger who just giggled.

"Jinnie you're just as messy as the three of them!" Namjoon laughed lookijg atbhis boyfriend's messy shirt.

"I wike chocowate," Jin spoke still eating the two smores he stuffed inside his mouth (kinky). Namjoon laughed and continued to make his.

(I want one😭😭😭😭)

"Appa!" Jimin yelled out, his sugar high levels were off the charts.

"Yes Jiminie?" Namjoon asked looking down at his now (8th) burned smore, he didn't even see when Jimin crept behind him, Jimin smeared his chocolaty hands over Namjoon's cheeks making everyone laugh.

Jimin ran back over to his seat and giggled.

Jin rested his head on to Namjoon's shoulder looking at the members in front of him.

I'm so happy to have them.in my life.

Namjoon looked down at the elder and smiled showing his dimples, Jin looked up and puckered his chocolaty lips which were greeted by the younger's clean lips (cause he's been burning them and hasn't ate one).

Hoseok's eyes averted to the shiny object across fron him, he looked up and seens who the was.

"Namjoon Proposed?!!!" The couple's heads shot up, Jin looked down at the ring and blushed a deep shade of pink.

"APPA AN' EOMMA MARRY?" Jimin squealed loudly, making Jin's face even darker, "Why didn't you tell us?" Taehyung pouted.

"Because it's a promise ring, not an engagement ring," Namjoon chuckled, he looked at the elder's face and laughed, "Awww he's blushing, so cute!"

Yoongi was so interested in his marshmallow, he grabbed the marshmallow off kf the stick and ate it whole, creating a big mess with his hands and mouth.

" 'icky," Yoongi smacked trying to eat the melted marshmallow. (You know, the annoying (but fun) sound some people do when they eat.)

"You shouldn't have roasslted it for so long baby," Hoseok smiled and ate a piece of chocolate showing his dimples.

"Here!" Jin shoved a smore at Namjoon, tired of him burning the marshmallows.

"Yoongi all sticky," Jungkook walked over to grab a new paper towel, he came back and wiped Yoongi's face like Yoongi did for him.

"Alright, it's time for bed," Namjoon said while standing up.

"No~" All three little whined in unison, "No beddy bye!" Yoongi pouted while Namjoon wiped his hands and mouth with a baby wipe.

"Yes because its getting late," Hoseok said standing up, he helped get get the chocolate and gram crackers off of Jungkook's face and picked him up. Namjoon finished cleaning off Jimin's hands, mouth, and hair and helped him and Yoongi inside the tent.

"Mr. Wiggles Appa," Yoongi whispered hinting Namjoon of his wants.

"Ms. Dinky,"

"Pikachu,"Hoseok and Namjoon handed the littles their belongings and covered them with one of their wide blankets. It wasn't even 2 minutes and all were sleep from their suga high.

Namjoon amd Hoseok walked back out to see Taehyung getting messy, trying to pull apart the more to add more chocolate.

"Taehyung do I need to treat you like a little too?" Namjoon shook his head and began to wipe Taehyung's hands with a baby wipe.

"It so guud!" Taehyung smiled, he had stuffed the smore in his mouth getting his mousticky as well. Namjoon took another wet wile and wiped his face clean.

"This day and night has been fun," Hoseok smiled m, he enjoyed singing sings and hiking with the other members.

"Especially when Hobie Hyung saw snakeu," Taehyung laughed.

"What?! I really hate snakeu!" Hoseok exclaimed making the others laugh.

"Well it's time for bed," Namjokn laughed seeing that Jin was halfway sleep.

"Okay, say goodnight to the readers," Jin's voice was raspy and tired.

"What?" The other three asked at once.

"What?"

"What did you say?" Namjoon raised his brow curious.

"I'm sleepy Joonie." Jin covered up, but as always it worked. "Alright let's all go."

Everyone went into the gigantic tent and fell alseep.

~

I'm cuddling two of my stuffed animals and it's storming outside its 2:25 am and author-nim is not okay cause author-nim has no red velvet cake and I HAVE TO BABYSIT TODAY AT 12!!

Wove you💖💖💖