Little S.H.N

Warning: This is a stupid fucking ugly ass chapter

Yoongi watched over Namjoon like crazy. He was afraid of him hurting himself or anything happening to him so he forced hin to stay in sight, Hoseok was boucing off the walls, he was so hyper and no one gave him candy, he ran through the house screaming and giggling, and Jin was playing with the toy kitchen set they had still holding his Mario.

"Hoseok....stop...run...ning," Taehyung panted, he was chasing after Hoseok trying to get him to sit down and eat the muffin that he wanted. Hoseok giggled and tried ti run more but was caught.

"Noooooo," Hoseok looked and seen the person who caight him, was Jimin.

"Trator."

"Hobi I think you mean traitor."

"TRATOR!" Taehyung picked up the little and sat him on the floor placing his muffin in front of him. Hoseok sat quietly and ate at his banana muffin messily, breaking it apart and eating it with his palm.

Jin and Namjoon were playing with the kitchen set, Jin was making Namjoon some spaghetti while Namjoon was cleaning up the dishes.

"It done!" Jin said, he placed Mario on the pillow they had on the floor and grabbed the play plates of spaghetti. Namjoon finished the dishes and sat beside the plushie, Jin sat the plates in front of the three of them and watched.

Namjoon didn't want tot ake the paci out of his mouth because he was very shy, he wouldn't even talk to Yoongi. Even though he had a paci in he still pretended to eat.

Hoseok got up to put the muffin paper in thr trash but was stopped by Yoongi.

"No no mister, you sit down and rest a bit I know you're tired from running." Yoongi got up and threw the trash away himself. Hoseok pouted, he wasn't tired so why couldn't he get up? Was he in trouble?

Hoseok's lip quivered thinking that he had done something wrong. He covered his eyes with his hands and began to cry, his fingers were getting wet from the tears, and his cheeks were turning red. Taehyung rushed from the kitchen when hearing his cries.

"Baby what's wrong?" Taehyung asked sincerely concerned, he was juat fine a couple of minutes ago, what was going on?

"I-I be bad," Hoseok sobbed through his sweater, Yoongi came back and noticed the little in tears.

"What's wrong Hope?"

"I-I sowwy I be bad boy," Hoseok sniffed the snot that was about to run down his nose.

"What do you mean? You were a good boy."

"I be bad bad s-so Hobi had to s-sit down." Yoongi sighed, Hoseok took it the wrong way when he told him to stay put.

"No baby, I made you sit because I didn't want you to get tired because it's not nap time yet, and I didn't want you to hurt yourself." Yoongi messed up Hoseok's hair.

"So I not bad boy?"

"No honey your not a bad boy," Yoongi kissed the top of Hoseok's head and sat down. He seen Namjoon helping Jin put the toys away one at a time which made him smile.

Jin and Namjoon sat in from of the TV and watched PAW Patrol. The little puppies made Namjoon giggle, it was an improvement from him not talking at least. Jimin walked into the living room, coming back from the bedroom. He sat on the couch along with Yoongi and Taehyung watching over the three.

"I put Jungkook down for a nap. Took longer than I thought it would."

"No it mine!" The boys heard the commotion from the two boys and turned thier heads towards them.