J-HOPE

Change it up a little~

Hoseok POV

How could I say that? How could I be so careless? An IDIOT!? I cried so hard, I don't think I've ever cried so hard. I hurt yoongi's feelings and he ran away! All because of me.
Namjoon hyung drove back to the house, I was afriad to leave the car so I didn't move.

"Let's go now." Namjoon spoke darkly. I complied afraid of what he would do if I didn't listen.

He unlocked the house door amd yelled out for the others while I stayed by the front door ready to bolt out of there at anytime needed. Once everyone came downstairs I started to sweat. A knot in my stomach formed from being too nervous.

"We need to find yoongi hyung, I'll explain later just come on now." he spoke 'now' too darkly for my nature. Once everyone was in the car they started askig questions.

"Ask Hoseok." I was too afraid to correct him on adding the 'hyung' and didnt think it was the right time.

"Hoseok hyung what happened?" I looked up and locked eyes with Jungkook.

"I-I..."

"Hoseok." I looked at the back of Namjoon's head. Even thought i couldn't see his eyes due to driving, his voice was still yet filled with venom.

"Y-Yoo-Yoongi hyung...w-we..w-we got into a-an argument."

"And.." Jin hyung was staring right at me. God, I know for sure Im getting it when we go home.

"I-I said something m-mean to him."

"What did you say?" Tae rose his left eyebrow.

"I told h-him that h-he was annoying and th-that we never co-ould g-get a-a break from him being a little." I tried to choke back my tears.

Everyone except Namjoon stared at me as expected.

"What the fuck!" I jumped a little at Jungkook's voice.

Jin chuckled looking away. I noticed his jaw was clenched and his fist were balled. "Jung Hoseok you ignorant dumbass."

"Hey Jin calm down a bit. Yoongi was apart of it too. Cussing and calling names at him will solve nothing." Namjoon spoke. For a moment I would to believe that he felt sympathy for me.

"Hoseok just chose the wrong words to say." he added on.

I couldn't hold it anymore. It wasn't loud, but I cried covering my face with my arm.

Once the car came to a stop everyone jumped out. We all had our cells so we all split up. We tried to contact Yoongi over 498 times, but nothing worked.

I walked walked into a store and went up to the lady at the counter.

"Have you seen a young man with mint colored hair come inside here?"

"I'm sorry I don't recall."

"Thank you very much."

I walked out of the store and walked along the sidewalk. God I hope he's okay. I felt my pocket vibrate and immediately took out my phone and pressed answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jimin found something meet us at the store by XXXXXX Street." I hearf Namjoon's voice. He seemed more calm than earlier.

"Understood hyung." I hung up and ran to where all the others were.  Jimin was holding a paper(?) in his hand.

"Yoongi hyung was here." I looked at the more clear item in his hand and seen it was a napkin. Defiantly. 

Jimin started to read the words out on the napkin.

"dear everyone,
i'm sorry for causing you all to worry about me. and i'm sorry J-HOPE for saying all of those things, i didn't mean it. i no u didt men wat u say so don b cry. i love you guys. HehE. i'll be home Later Please don't worry. im just clearing My head, i'll Even eat ㅋㅋ.
luv u lot yoongi~"

"He must've been conflicting with little and big." I looked up at Jin.

"No." Everyone looked at me.

"No?" I nodded at Jungkook.

"Yoongi hyung don't write like that."

"Hoseok hyung can't you freakin see he was-"

"No! Yoongi hyung wouldn't say 'I'll be home later I'm just clearing my head'." I interupted Tae.

"Yes he wo-"

"Yoongi's auditory hallucinations are back." I stated bluntly.

Everyone blinked.

"Hi-his....are-are back?" Jin studdered. I nodded, I have to tell them sorry Yoongi hyung.

"I found out months ago. That day where he and jungkook were crying that was what he was suppose to tell you. But he was terrified I didn't realize i put so much pressure on him. That night he made me promise to not tell, I told him no but all of you have experienced at least once seeing Yoongi desperate. I promised him. And if I told you guys, you know how much he would hate me? How much he woukd cry about I broke a promise. I'm sorry, but I couldn't do it. I'm sorry for not telling you when I should have." 

Everyone stood still and silent for a moment until Jimin broke it.

"I can't blame him. He tried to protect him, his intentions were good."

Jin sighed. "Let's just hurry up. Hoseok what do you think happened?"

"Judging by the letter it does sound like he was going in and out of little space but thats not all of it." I took the napkin oit of Jimin's hands.

I reread everything until i noticed something off.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked me looking at my expression. My eyes widen once I found what it was. I ran past everyone calling out for Yoongi hoping he could hear me. I turned a corner and called out his name once again. A figure on the ground caught my eye in the distance.

I ran to the figure.

"Oh my God."

~

HELLO. I WROTE THIS CAUSE I CAME TO SCHOOL AT 7 WHEN I WAS SUPPOSE TO COME AT 11 CAUSE SOME OTHERS WERE TESTING IN GOV. SO I HAD TO SIT AND WAIT IN A ROOM WITH EVERYONE ELSE WHO ACCIDENTALLY DID THE SAME.

BUT ANYWAYS. COMMENT IF YOU GOT THE HIDDEN MESSAGE. COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS. LET ME HEAR YOU SAY THE NAME.♥♥