Little Trouble

Jimin sat quietly while watching Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi work in the studio. He asked for three if he could tag along wanted to just get out of the house now on to the stay there all day with nothing to do, but now he wanted to go home. The boys have been there for over twelve hours and they have been there since 10 a.m. Jimin looked at the clock worried, he knew Jen would call one of them before it's too late and he didn't want to bug his Hyungs again about being hungry.

Namjoon fish for his phone out of his pocket as it rang. He pressed there's your button and cleared his throat.

"Hello?"

"Hey are you four okay? Have you all ate?" Namjoon furrowed his brows. Four?

"What do you mean four?" Namjoon asked. He heard Jin sigh out of frustration.

"Yes Namjoon, four. If you tell me that you forgot about Jimin and neither of you have ate, you all will come home and we will all have a talk." Namjoon'$ skin turned pale, it was exactly like Jin didn't want and now they all have to talk about the importance of health and yada yada yada.

"Appa 'm hungry." Jimin whined rubbing his eye with his balled fist. Namjoon look back and seeing the younger sitting on the couch. Yoongi and Hoseok heard the conversation and began to panic as well. How could they forget a human being was there the whole time? Especially when Jimin was looking so cute even in his big clothes. He wore a gray hoodie that was about two times bigger than his size, white ripped shorts, a pair of glow in the dark starry white Adidas that he usually wear in little space, and to top it off he was wearing a white velvet choker.

"Okay Hyung, we will be there in a little bit." Jin hung up the phone with the without responding and decided to wait, knowing that his assumptions were right.

"We are so dead!" Hoseok breathe out rubbing his temples. Yoongi saved their work and turned the computer off. He looked call as day, but on the inside he was mentally and emotionally preparing himself for what he knew was going to be a crazy night.

"Hey baby, let's hurry and get you home," Namjoon said while packing his items, "So we can die," Hoseok mumbled. Once Namjoon was done with this stuff he grabbed his back isn't it over shoulder, he picked up jimin who was making grabby hands and sat him on his hip. Yoongi and Hoseok we're already in the door waiting for them to take their leave.

Once they arrived at the house they were met with hyperactive Taehyung  who is bouncing around in the orange and black striped Tigger onesie with 'Winnie the Pooh' playing on the TV in the background as well as the smell of food hitting them in the face.

"Seokie up-uppies!" Taehyung made grabby handa at the elder, he also had Cheetos dust all over his mouth which made him even cute and Hoseok couldn't resist. They took off theor shoes amd walked deeper into thw house and sat in the living room.

Yoongi was extremely tired, he had took about only three breaks in those twelve hours in the studio and he was ready to fall asleep not caring about eating. Unknowingly, Yoongi laid himself on the couch, and unknowingly began to suck his thumb. Twelve hours can really make a person pass out, Yoongi didn't pass out but he aure enough fell asleep instantly.

Namjoon and Hoseok looked over at Yoongi in shock, were they gone that long? They felt perfectly fine, in fact they weren't really tired, but once they saw Jin they wished they were.

"Namjoon aren't you tired, we should gonto bed." Hoseok tried to stand up and walk off but Jin pushed him backndown gently because he still had Taehyung in his arms.