Little Reveal

Yoongi was getting his hair and makeup done for their show in Daegu. The members and especially Jungkook could agree when they say Yoongi was looking so good in his outfit, his white jacket and blond hair topped off his almost all black clothes.

On stage Yoongi was a beast, and no one could stop his from spitting rhymes that could snatch your wig off and drive you crazy

On stage Yoongi was a beast, and no one could stop his from spitting rhymes that could snatch your wig off and drive you crazy. Off stage, Yoongi was either handling business, making calls, in the studio producing, on his laptop or IPad, or he was asking for cuddles, needy, cute, crying for attention or to be babied, or acting silly. Now he was on stage and he was killung every performance there were.

Yoongi got in position for their song Dope, he heard the song start off and Jungkook start to sing with his amazing voice. Adrenaline rushed through his whole body; he felt on fire while he started to dance, especially because he was in the front, in front of all their amazing fans. He heard the fans cheering and calling his name and other things, that was what kept his heart pumping, but somethings are meant to stay unheard.

After the concert the guys rushed to their dressing room while taking off their performance clothing and drying off all the sweat that stuck to their chests, back, and face which made their hair stick their foreheads. They were desperately in need of a shower after performing for two and a half hours nonstop. Yoongi changed back into his black sweats, T-shirt and all white Nike, his usual style. He waited in the hallway for the others while messing on his phone occasionally checking on twitter looking at the funny comments that fans made.

"You ready Hyung?" Jimin asked coming out in a peach colored button up and white pants.  Yoongi nodded his head and walked out with the younger with the others following behind.

Yoongi sat between Jungkook and Jin in the back while their manager drove them back to the hotel so they could freshen up for their fan meet in a couple of hours. Yoongi's eyes wondered on to the street looking at all of the stores and people walking their cute dogs big and small. When they had reached a stoplight, Yoongi's eyes stumbled upon the new toy store that was built, he wanted to go there ever since it opened but they didn't have time with work and events in the way; but now, to him would seem like a perfect time.

"Appa!" Yoongi called out to the younger who was literally a seat in front of him. "Yes bugga?" Namjoon turned his head slightly so his ear was directed to Yoongi so he could hear him better. "Wan' go!" Yoongi pointed to the big store, pouting. Namjoon looked over and seen where he was pointing then chuckled, "Maybe on our way back, okay?" Yoongi whined and folded his arms but nevertheless managed out a small, "Okay."

They pulled up to the hotel and got out of the car, Namjoon held Yoongi's hand while entering because he didn't want Yoongi to wonder off like he did the other night, (and many other times before) getting lost and forgetting their floor and room number. It literally took all of the members to find him to see that he was at the pool chatting with some people about how wonderfil Oreos were when he tasted them back in America.