Little Day Off

Yoongi crept inside the house slowly shutting the door quietly trying not to wake up any of the other members. He tiptoed to the living room and sat his bag on the couch, he walked tp the kitchen and opened the fridge trying to find any food.

Yoongi closed the fridge once he grabbed some cookies and turned to go to the living room, but was met with a green faced Jin.

"Yoongi it's 2 am, where were you?" Jin asked with crossed arms, and a pink robe.

"H-Hey what's up, you're looking gorgeous Hyung! New hairstyle?" Yoongi asked before faking a yawn and stretching, "Frickle frack! Look at the time I should get to bed," Yoongi tried to walk but accidentally bumped into someone in the same robe but instead of pink it was black.

"Where are you going?" The voice asked, Yoongi looked up and seen Namjoon with an arched brow, Yoongi looked away and folded his arms out of discomfort.

"You have been in that studio for the past week from 9pm-5am. Didn't we give you a curfew?" Namjoon asked sternly, Yoongi looked up and unfolded his arms, "I'm your Hyung." Namjoon shook his head, "And we made a rule for you to only be in the studio until at least 11."

"Or 6 hours in the studio, Yoongi we made this rule because we care about you and your health, look at you, you look tired and drained and how many nights have you just ate ramyeon?"

"...6 nights." Yoongi confessed with his head looking down, him and Namjoon have been working on their new song 'BST' but Yoongi have been trying to perfect it. And on top of that, they have to learn more intense choreography, Yoongi hasn't tried to take care of himself properly.

Yoongi didn't know what to say, he knew he had to take care of himself, he just didn't. "Are you sleepy Yoongi?" Yoongi shook his head, eyes still not meeting either one of them. Namjoon picked Yoongi's chin up with his index finger.

"Are you sleepy baby?" Yoongi nodded and raised his arms up to be carried by Namjoon. Namjoon took him back to his room where him and Jin were both sleeping. Jin took another direction and walked into his room to grab a pull-up and a pastel blue paci, he walked back to the two and seen Yoongi dressed in Namjoon's black shirt that came to his knees.

"Come here tater tot" Jin patted the bed in front of him, Yoongi scooted in front of Jin with his knees bent, Jin pulled off Yoongi black boxers and replaced them with the pink Disney princess pull-ups. He slipped the paci between Yoongi's lips and kissed the button of it causinh Yoongi to giggle despite Jin's green face.

"Come on lets go to bed" Namjoon called out patting the middle of the bed, Yoongi flipped over on all fours and crawled to where namjoon had patted and laid down.

Jin followed shortly and laid on the other side of Yoongi making Yoongi lay in the middle.

"Nigh' nigh'." Yoongi spoke sleepily behind his paci laying on Jin's chest.

"Good night baby"

***

"Don't wake him up," Jin whispered to Namjoon.

"Well he's going to cry if he finds out we aren't here when he wakes up" Namjoon whispered a little louder, Jin sighed, Yoongi was clutching on to Namjoon's shirt with hsi paci hanging out of his mouth.

"Well let's just bring him with us and not wake him up." Namjoon picked Yoongi up carefully placing his hands on his butt to support him. Yoongi sucked on his paci a few times before unconsciously letting it fall on to the floor. Jin picked it up and rinsed it off in the bathroom.