Little Big Brother

"Taehyung, hand me the diaper please!" Hoseok shouted over Jimin's crying so Tae could hear him, he had been trying to calm Jimin down for the longest until he found out he needed to be changed. Taehyung ran over to where the placed the diapers and ran back giving it to him.

"Thank you Tae," Hoseok kissed the top of his nose then went back to handling Jimin. He wasn't having a blast. Jimin nor Yoongi and Jungkook hasn't been deep into baby space frequently for a while, so remembering the basics was getting harder.

Hoseok finished changing the baby which surprisingly had stopped his crying, he picked Jimin up and grabbed Taehyung's hand walking out of the room and into the living room where it was no better than what Hoseok delt with. Yoongi was being 'nipple fed' by Jin but Jungkook kept crying because he thought it was unfair that he couldn't.

"Taehyungie, I have a big job for you to do, can you do it?" Taehyung gasped and nodded his head rapildy, "T-T-Tae do i-it!"

"Can you be the bestest big brother and help us out with the babies?" Taehyung squealed, he loved helping, especially with the other littles/babies.

"T-Tae will b-be be-best big broder!" Jin chuckled at the little from his excitement, Jungkook rubbed his wet face into Jin's arm still wanting to be 'fed'.

"Kookie go to Dada," Jin ordered, Jin was growing tired of Jungkook crying and yelling and was ggrowng a headache from it. He knew Jungkook understood little few words, so he had to use the words he knew Jungkook knew to get his attention.

Instead, Jungkook just pulled away and cried harder, Taehyung skipped over to Jungkook with a tissue in his hands, he wiped Jungkook's cheeks with the tissue and ran to the kitchen, he stood on the stool and grabbed Jungkook's Spongebob sippy cup and rinsed it off before putting apple juice in it. He ran back and handed it to Jungkook so he would stop crying.

Jungkook stared at the cup for a while before taking it by the blue handles and throwing it across the room. Taehyung rand and picked up the cup before Jin could tell Jungkook to retrieve it, he walked back to the couch and sat the cup on the stand.

"Don't b-be bad boy K-Kookie, bad b-boys get in t-trouble."

Namjoon came out of his room, he was helping Yoongi come up with lyrics for a song that they had in mind.

"I think I can take a break," Namjoon sat on the floor with Jimin who was crawling around grabbing anything he found in sight.

Jin laid Yoongi on the couch and put his yellow sweater back on, Yoongi had on a gray snap crotch bodysuit that read 'Bo$$' in white writing, he also had on his mittens to keep him from pulling his and anyone's hair out.

Hoseok picked up Jimin and sat him on the couch so he wouldn't hurt himself trying to grab random items.

Jungkook tugged the sleeve of Jin's sweater still whiney about not getting his way. Jin sighed, he knew what Jungkook age range was but not exactly, he just knew that his age range would be transitioning from a bottlen to a sippy cup. He picked up the baby and placed him on his hip, he went to the kitchen to make Jungkook a bottle.

Namjoon turned around and faced Yoongi who was laying on his back trying to pull the mittens off kicking his legs in the process.

Namjoon laughed and sat on the couch by him, "How is my baby?" Namjoon leaned in and wiggled his nose against Yoongi's making him squeal in excitement.

"Ow Jimine!" Hoseok shrieked, but Jimin just laughed it off and continued to use Hoseok's fingers as a teething ring because Hoseok was too lazy to get up and get it.

Jimin grabbed Hoseok's thumb and started to suck on it, which didn't bother the elder. Taehyung stood in front if Jimin smiling and holding something behind his back, Jimin removed Hoseok's fingers out of his mouth and made grabby hands at Taehyung. Tae pulled out Jimin's stuffed skunk named 'Ms. Dinky' causing him to squeal.