Little Cranky

"Aish, Yoongi is just a pretty little boy isn't he? He is so cute yes he is yes he is!" Hoseok wiggled his nose on to Yoongi's causing the elder to giggle. Yoongi had been the only one in baby space (around three) and every member enjoying it, giving him anything he wanted and things he didn't even ask for, although he was whiney and crankey.

Yoongi squealed as Hoseok wiggled his nose on his while he laid on his back. Noticing something moving in the corner of his eye he turned his head and seen Taehyung walking towards the two.

"Hey Hyung, hey Gummy~" Taehyung greeted while sitting near Yoongi's head, in front of Hoseok as well. Taehyung leaned over and planted a kiss to Hoseok's lips while Hoseok did the same in return. He looked down and planted a kiss to Yoongi's forehead as well.

"And how are you Gummy?" Taehyung asked with a smile. Yoongi stuck his fingers in his mouth and gurgled, getting spit all over his fingers and cheeks. "Aish you're so cute, this is unacceptable. This should be a crime!" Taehyung began to blow raspberries all over Yoongi's wet cheeks .

"Don't torture him to death," Namjoon chuckled coming out of his room in just a pair of grey sweats and black socks. Yoongi whined when seeing the younger entering the living room, wanting to be picked up but don't know how to say so. Namjoon grasped the idea and picked up the elder before sitting down on the couch.

"How is our little munchkin huh? Does our munchkin want a snack?" Namjoon asked bouncing his knee causing the baby to bounce a bit. " 'nack!" Yoongi exclaimed with a smile. Namjoon stood and positioned Yoongi on his hip and strolled to the kitchen. He sat Yoongi in his highchair strapping him in and snapping the board on afterwards.

"How about some bananas?"

"Nanas!" Yoongi yelled out clapping his hands in excitement. Namjoon chuckled and grabbed a banana and a little kumamon bowl, he grabbed a smasher out of the kitchen drawer and mushed the fresh banana in the bowl like he was a professional.

Jimin walked into the kitchen, it looked as if he was angry or upset. He opened the fridge angrily looking for one of his yogurts and fruits. Namjoon looked at the younger while smashing the last bit of banana. He notcied the annoyance and anger in Jimin's eyes and wondered, what's wrong with him?

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked while sitting down in front of Yoongi ajd sitting the bowl on the board. Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance and ignored the leader, he wasn't interested in talking and he didn't have to answer if he didn't want to.

"Jimin." Namjoon called again but still got no answer. Yoongi whined wanting some nanas to eat but Namjoon was holding the spoon out of his reach, too distracted about the younger. "Oops, I'm sorry baby." Namjoon fed Yoongi the bananas earning a satisfied giggle from the baby.

Jimin slammed the fridge and walked quietly back to his room. Namjoon furrowed his brows in annoyance, he stood up and and walked into the living room.

"Hoseok can you feed Yoongi please?" Hoseok nodded his head and took the boalwl away from the leader. He and Taehyung went to the kitchen, Taehyung joined because he was bored and he had nothing to do.

Namjoon walked into Hoseok and Jimin's room without knocking, not caring about what little 'privacy' they have, which they don't have much of. Jimin looked up and took his earphones out of his ears, he looked very annoyed at the world and no one knew why.

"Jimin what's going on with you?" Namjoon aksed folding his arms. "Nothing so get out." Jimin pointed at the door. Namjoon raised his left brow and walked towards the bed, it wasn't a steady walk, it was one of those plodding tromps that made you anticipate what's going to happen next.