Little Bet-her

3 hours in the waiting room. Taehyung fell asleep on Hoseok, Jungkook fell asleep next to Yoongi who was also sleep, and Jin fell asleep on Namjoon. The only ones up were Namjoon and Hoseok.

A doctor came out in a lab coat, "Park Jimin?"

Namjoon and Hoseok woke everyone up and stood.

"Yes, we are here for him. Is he okay?"

"He's fine. But what did he eat before the whole incident?"

"Rice, Kimchi, Bulgogi, stuff like that. For a snack he ate a peanut butter sandwhich-"

The doctor chuckled, "That's what it was. His throat was swollen we figured it was due to an allergic reaction."

"May we seen him?" Taehyung rubbed his eye sleepily.

"Room 230."

The members mazed their way to Jimin's room, Jin opened the door and found a sleeping Jimin with an oxygen mask covering his face. They walked in, Jin closed the door as quietly as he could but Jimin woke up anyway.

Tears began to pour out of Jimin's eyes once he caught the sight of everyone.

"Papa!" Jimin cried out, he wanted to be picked up and told it would be okay but he knew he couldn't.

Namjoon walked over and kissed Jimin's head.

"You're okay Jimin-ah." Namjoon smiled sweetly.

"Jimin no die?" Namjoon furrowed his brows, "You think we would let our sweet pea die? Never!" Namjoon kissed Jimin's cheek once again

The members knocked on the door and it was followed by it being opened.

"Are you guys okay?" Sejin asked closing the door.

"Sejinnie!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly.

"Hi Jiminie." The membera didn't even bother to jide jt from their manager, Sejin was like their best friend, even though Sejin don't really get the whole situation he still cared for the boys and want them to live comfortably.

"How are you feeling Jiminie?"

"Good Jiminie feel bet-her!"

Yoongi sat on the bed and crawled up to Jimin's face, he reached out trying to take the mask off of him. Jin noticed amd pulled him away.

"No no Min Sugacake" Yoongi pouted and crossed his arms from not getting his way.

"Yoongi" Yoongi looked up at Sejin who has three presents in his hands. He handed one to Jungkook then ithe other two to Yoongi and Jimin.

"Thank you Hyung." Jungkook set his down not wanting to go into headspace. Meanehile Yoongi and Jimin opened theirs.

Yoongi gasped at the kumamon bear backpack amd hugged it tight.

"TANK YOU!!" Sejin put his fingers to his lips, "You're welcome but you have to keep quiet." Yoongi nodded and put his fingers to his lips making the "shhhh" sound with it.

"Jiminie hungry Appa" Jimin pouted behind his mask.

"Yoonie too!"

"We will get something to eat once they release you baby." Namjoon reassured.

"....I want Mr. Wiggles" Yoongi pouted.

"I want mash tatoes." Jimin said hungrily.

"Gukie wha wrong?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook looked like he was going to drop dead asleep at any minute, but he was forcing himself to stay awake.