Little Confused

안녕하세요.
~
Jin was trying to fix his mind on to something else as he was still registering what had happened last week, he barely noticed Yoongi and Jungkook fighting over crayons.

"No! Mine!" Yoongi snatched the yellow colored crayon out of Jungkook's hands. It wasnt no surprise to the members that Jungkook was crying because of Yoongi's actions toward him. They were just surprised at how much affected him.

Jungkook was also a little, but the members had discovered it a long while after Yoongi. They treated Jungkook just like any other just how they had with Yoongi.

Jungkook was picked up by Hoseok. Letting the 2nd little calm down a bit before turning to Yoongi. "Yoongi behave. Share." Hoseok warned, not wanting anymore trouble, Yoongi in a calm voice.

"You no-not my Appa, so leave me 'lone. Not yoongi fault kookie being brat."

Hoseok sighed. He knew, to Yoongi, he had no real authority. So he just rocked a sniffling Jungkook in his arms.

***

All of the guys walked into the studio to practice for their new song "쩔어" (Dope). Yoongi was now back in big headspace. When it came to business he always went back to big. The other members liver question how or why they were just thankful that he does.

2 hours of practice and of members except 1 were sweaty, smelly, and tired. Ready to go home and lay down amd take a shower. It was now around 7 p.m..

"Aish. I'm ready to take a nap." Yoongi sighed sitting down on the floor.

"Ya! Your not even sweating! How are you tired?" Jin asked panting with his hands above his head.

"Cause I'm not."

Jin rolled his eyes and calmed down his breathing.

"Yoongi hyung can you pass me a water?" Namjoon asked also trying to regulate his breathing.

Silence.

"Hyung."

.....

"HYUNG???"

Yoongi snapped out of his trance and grabbed the water handing it to Namjoon, then left the building. Since it was late and practice was over, he decided to walk home instead.

'What the fuck is wrong with you?'

"Nothing leave me alone."

'Dumbass fucker, you need little space just to calm down and escape. Your pathetic.'

"I said leave me alone!" Yoongi loooked around amd seen he was still walking home, meaning the people around him were walking further from him.

Yoongi unlocked the door and ran to his room frantically. He gripped his brain as old thoughts popped into his head.

"Shut up!"

'Your worthless look at you. Talking to yourself.'

'No one can hear you.'

'They left you.'

'They dont love you. No one will ever love you.'

"Please. Stop." Yoongi cried, sliding down a wall, knees propped up to his chin with his head resting in his arms.

'Just do it.'

'Just die.'

"Just die.." he chanted the worda repeatedly until he snapped out of it.