Little Truth

Jin got up at 10:30 getting ready to meet who he was suppose to. He didn't bother looking presentable because it's late at night and he was going to go back to bed when he got back home. He made sure Yoongi was asleep in his bed and Namjoon was asleep in his room before going to Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok's room to check if they were sleep. He got into the car and pulled out of the driveway.

Namjoon was awake the whole time, he got up not bothering to follow his boyfriend because even though, he still didn't know where he was going. He heard Yoongi crying on the baby monitor they had gotten just in case and got up to check on his baby boy. Yoongi's face was filled with tears, his pacifier was on the ground and his stuffie you was at the end of his bed, he seen Namjoon instantly made grabby hands.

Namjoon picked the paci off of the ground and pickes Yoongi off of the bed. He went and rinsed off the paci then placed it in Yoongi's mouth.

"Are you wet baby?" Namjoon asked rhetorically patting his bottom to check for any wetness. He unzipped Yoongi's onesie amd changed his diaper, placing the used one in the trash can. He picked Yoongi back up and bounced him to the kitchen.

"How about I make my cute baby boy a warm bottle huh?" Namjoon smiled when Yoongi placed his head on his shoulders sleepily but not falling asleep. Namjoon poured the right amount of milk in Yoongi's bottle. He shook up the bottle and  warmed it up in the microwave so it could get warm.

Yoongi whined, "Sweepy~" Namjoon took the warm bottle out of the microwave and sat at the kitchen table, he cradled Yoongi in his arms and brought the nipple to wrist to test it, he thought it was the right temp and gave Yoongi the bottle.

It was around 12 when Yoongi finally fell back asleep, and instead Namjoon laid Yoongi in his own bed so he wouldn't be alone. Namjoon placed the paci in Yoongi's mouth and held him while he laid on his chest. Namjoon stared off into space thinking of what Jin could be doing, his eyes turned into glass and his expression turned blank.

"Please no, I know I did wrong the last time, but please, can we just be happy, I'm not ready to loose him yet." Namjoon spoke out loud, he broke out of his trance by Yoongi who was humming in his sleep behind his paci. Namjoon sighed and held Yoongi and eventually fell asleep.

Jin came back at three in the morning, he took off his shoes and set his brown coat on the coat rack and went back to bed to lay down.

"God, I really love him!" Jin smiled tiredly to himself and curled up in bed.

It was around eight in the morning and everyone was up but Jin. Yoongi was in Namjoon's lap sucking on a paci in a white sweater and back and white stripped overalls, while Namjoon was in the same sweater but in demin overalls.

Yoongi was bouncing on Namjoon lap playing with his Appa's fingers excitedly.

Jimin walked through the door tiredly from last night.

"Oh my God I'm sore!" Jimin stretched his way into the living room. Namjoon laughed and covered Yoongi's ears, "Too much dick huh?"

"NO!" Jimin responded instantly, Namjoon removed his hands laughing at Jimin's reaction. Jin came out of the room with a bed head and tired eyes, but was still dressed in Namjoon's black shirt with ut tucked into his black ripped jeans, and flawless makeup.

"Good morning," Jin spoke in a raspy voice, Yoongi made grabby hands at his Eomma and was never the less picked up by him.

"How is my baby this morning?" Yoongi giggled when Jin wiggled his nose on his. Yoongi spat out his pacifier and rested his opened mouth on Jin's shoulder, getting drool all over his shirt. Jin laughed and let him be.