Little Thunder

"I'm going to the studio tomorrow in case anyone needs me," Yoongi said eating the food Jin made, no one was in little space for the past week, it wasn't new but it was just weird, the atmosphere was adult like.

Namjoon handed Yoongi a glass of water that was mixed in with his medicine, Yokngi drunk it all and continued to eat his food.

"What's the new song title going to be now Hyung?" Jungkook asked eating his most delicious food.

"It's called Young Forever, next week me and Namjoon are going so start recording then we will work to see what fits." Yoongi loved talking business, especially dealing with music, it made him feel in charge.

After they all ate, they ended up going to dance practice.

"Bop bop bop bop and one, two, three bop bop." Hoseok counted off as they practiced. Yoongi was tripping over his feet because Hoseok was counting off too fast and he sorta (did) forget some of the choreography.

"Hyung do you need help?" Jungkook tapped the elder, "You look lost."

"Y-Yeah! I kinda need it"

"Kinda? Hyung we were suppose to step foward when you stepped backwards, and when he went left you spun-"

"Okay okay just help me dammit," Yoongi flustered red, he knew he needed help but he just dont like saying it a lot. Jungkook pulled him tot he other side of the room to help him, he broke it down until the elder remembered what step the should take and not spin around crazily.

"There you go Hyung," Yoongi thanked Jungkook by patting him on the butt and walked over to where the rest were.

"You got it Yoongs?" Jin asked with his hands on his sides, out of breath.

"Jin take off that-"

"Jin?" Jin raised his brows, "J-Jin Hyung take off that sweater, that's why your so hot."

"I mean I know I'm goregous Yoongi but don't flirt" Jin laughed his windshield wiper laugh. Yoongi walked away to his original spot with a blank face.

It seems like we will be expecting some strong storms for the next two days, make sure you have your raincoats and boots and flashlights because it's going to be long two days.

"Hyung~ I'm cold," Jungkook whined, Yoongi rolled his eyes and shared his blanket as all 7 of them were laid in the living room.

"Ugh, I hate storms," Jimin said rolling over on to Jin's back making him groan in surprise.

"Awe Jiminie don't be scared," Yoongi teased.

"I'm not scared I just don't like them."

Jin stood up and apoke before going into the kitchen, "What do you all want for dinner?"

"Anything," Everyone except Yoongi spoke. Yoongi was tired and his eyes were already dropping but he knew he had to eat.

"Breakfast." Everyone agreed and Jin made his way into the kitchen to get started on the food.

Jungkook laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder, Yoongi didn't mind, in fact he didn't even realize that his had was on him.

Jimin laid his body on Taehyung, the two cuddled on the floor sleepily because it was raining hard. Yoongi watched as the two silently fell asleep on the floor below him. They were cute with their messy and tired gazes, but Yoongi shrugged it off.

"I'm going to the studio!" Yoongi called out making surebthe members wouldn't have to send out a search party for him.

"Be safe! Come home early you know its going to storm!" Jin warned, Yoongi nodded and headed out.