Little Ignorant

Video just because~

It's been a few months after Yoongi told Hoseok about his problems. Yoongi had to be big for a while for work, and that's all he did.

"Maybe I can change it to 'Im a South Jeolla Gwangju baby
Even if my footsteps go to the mountains it goes to the summit of Mudeung, baby'?"

"I like that it, it fits." Rap Mon agreed.

"My life is hot, the fever of the South
There's no such thing as giving up on the law of this fierce beat
I put on a KIA and turn on the engine bounce like crazy' "

"Yea let's use that and the rest of the original that you wrote." Yoongi spoke.

"And then all we have to wait for you to finish your verse, then we can get to work." Yoongi nodded to Namjoon's statement.

"Its getting late guys I think we should leave and finish up tomorrow." Namjoon packed up his belongingz as well as Hoseok including the food Jin made for them to eat so they wouldnt go hungry.

As if on que J-Hope's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"YA! Did you all eat? If not I'm hitting Namjoon, I made extra food here just in case. Did Yoongi eat? You guys know he's stubborn. WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE SURE HE AT-"

"HYUNG CALM THE FUCK DOWN. WE ALL ATE. YOONGI. IS. FINE. WE. ARE. ON. OUR WAY. HOME. NOW. We have leftovers cause you made us too much."

"...."

"Hello? Hyung?"

"......"

"Hellooo?"

"......"

"Well I guess-"

"I KNOW YOUR ASS DID NOT JUST CUSS AT ME EXPECT YOUR ASS TO BE WHOOPED WHEN YOU COME HOME JUNG HOEseok."

"I'm an adult though..."

"YA I DON'T FUCKING CARE AT ALL. JUST WAIT." Jin ended the call.

Namjoon and Yoongi were laughing their asses off in the ground. Hoseok looekd back amd seen Yoongi crying on the floor.

Hoseok rushed to Yoongi. "Oh my gawt are your okay? Yoongi-ah?"

....

"You got your ass cussed out by Jin hyung." Yoongi looked up with tears in his eyes trying to breathe from laughing to hard but failed falling back into a pit of laughter.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'll be in the car." irritated, he went outside the studio and got into the car.

Not so long after, Namjoon and Yoongi got in with him.

"What do you think Jin Hyung will do?" Yoongi asked trying to hold back his laughs.

"Nothing!"

"You sure?"

"What do you mean 'you sure?' should I tell him the real reason why there is a hole in the wall?"

"Wait what!?"

Yoongi glared at Hoseok.

"Whoops." Hoseok said looking directly at Namjoon.

"Both of you will be getting it when we get home."

"I am an adult!" Hoseok repeated.

"You act like a man baby."

"Yoongi YOUR the one to talk?"

"And what does THAT mean?"

"Hey-" Namjoon tried to cut in.

"YOONGI YOU ARE A MAN BABY."
"HOW DARE YOU!"

"HOW DARE YOU MY ASS!"

"HEY-" Namjoon was once again interrupted.

"WHO ARE YOU TO CUSS AT YOUR HYUNG?"

"I AM JUNG HOSEOK A MAN. A MAN WHO ACTS MY AGE AND IS MATURE."

"SAYS THE ONE WHO SCREAMS ALL DAMN DAY LIKE A FUCKING ANIMAL J-HORSE."

"SAYS THE FUCKING ANNOYING LITTLE WHO WE HAVE TO FUCKING TAKE CARE OF ALMOST EVERY DAMN DAY. WE CAN NEVER HAVE A FUCKING BREAK FROM YOU."

"JUNG HOSEOK!!" Namjoon finally spoke.

Yoongi looked down. "Oh."

Hoseok was writhering in pure anger.

"Yoongi hyu-"

"I'm sorry I'm such a burden..it won't happen again." Yoongi, ignoring what Namjoon had to say, looked up at Hoseok with tears forming in his eyes.

Hoseok was breathing heavy from yelling. His eyes widened once he realized what he had done. "Yoongi-"

Yoongi got out of the car and walked away, not knowing where he was going, but he didn't care.

Namjoon got out of the car and tried to go after him, but soon after Yoongi turmed a corner and he was lost in a crows of people in the middle of the night.

"Fuck." Namjoon got back in the car driving home.

Hoseok wanted to ask him why they were going home, but thought it would be better if he didn't open his mouth.

'What have I done?'

~
I AM SORRY. LOVE ME. BUT EXPECT A LOT OF MORE FLUFFY STUFFIE CANDIE LOVING IRON MAN P-A-S-T-A RYAN CUDDLING NONSENSE SOOOOOOOON.