Little IGotSetUp (Part 1)

Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung were screaming and crying sitting on the floor of Got7's dorm. How did they get there? Well let's find out.

~

"Jackson, can you do me a huge favor?" Namjoon asked through the phone.

"Yea sure what is it?"

"Can you watch Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook for me? Jin, Hoseok, and I are trying to plan something for them and we don't want to leave them alone."

"Sure??" Jackson agreed with a questioning tone. He only knew that Yoongi was a little; Namjoon didn't tell him that they had three more, so he was confused on why the others couldn't take care of themselves.

"Thanks! I'll bring them by in an hour."

"Sounds good, bye." Jackson hung up.

After getting the four cutely dressed and doing their hair with Jin's help, they were all set to go. Yoongi wore a pink long sleeved snap crotch with white overalls and white and pink socks. Taehyung was in a green oversized Raphael ninja turtle shirt with some red pants to match the theme of the character. Jungkook was in a gray hoodie that belonged to Namjoon with a blue and white donald duck shirt underneath and some khaki shorts. Jimin was in a white snap crotch with black overall shorts and a blue hat that Hoseok added to his head.

Jin picked up Jimin while Namjoon had Yoongi in his arms. Hoseok theld the other two's hand and walked to the car with the rest.

"Did you grab their backpacks?" Jin asked trying to make sure they had everything. Namjoon mentally slapped himself thrice in the face. "I'll go get them," Namjoon said after strapping the elder in and closing the door. He ran back inside and grabbed the train, panda, elephant, and kitty backpacks that leaned against the wall and sat near the door then left the house, locking the door.

The drive there was quiet and smooth, unlike any other normal day when Yoongi would love to scream and yell excitedly, but all of the littles had fell asleep on the ride to the dorm of another set of seven maniacs.

Once they arrived Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin got the four out of the car. Namjoon placed a sleeping Yoongi in front of him on his chest supporting him by his butt, Hoseok picked Jimin up who was half sleep, and Taehyung had woken up before Jin could get him and Jungkook out of the car. Jin unbuckled their belts which made Jungkook sit up straight and stir out of his amazing sleep, he stretched and whined not liking that he was awoken but he nevertheless jumped out of the vehicle and took Taehyung's hand while walking with the others up to the door.

Hoseok knocked on the door and rung the doorbell. From the outside you could hear light earthquakes; light to the seven boys because they deal with a lot more rowdiness than any other. The sound of a crazy, weird pitch laugh was stentoriously loud throughout the house. It was soon followed by another but this laugh was more high pitch while the other was rather lower and sounded as if the person's mouth was wide open.

The door swung open showing a 174 cm blond in a light blue sweater and a pair of black jeans. The signs of running showed across his body as the male was sweating on his forehead, breathing heavy and trying to calm down from laughing.

"Helloo! Welcome to Got7's-WHAT?!" Jackson's voice raised in shock and confusion. All he seen was Jimin being held in Hoseok's arms. "Come in." Jackson led the seven to the living room where Youngjae and Jaebum were sitting on the living room floor playing an intense game of Uno. The six sat down on the couch. They were going to have to explain.