Little Confused pt. 2

Yoongi walked out of his and the elders room to the smell of breakfast.

"'Morning Jin."

"Hyung."

"Yea that." He made his way to the to livingroom until he seen a foreign figure he hadn't seen in a while. Yoongi walked backwards and seen who it was.

"Hi Hyung."

"Jihoon? What are you doing here?"

Woozi smiled at Yoongi, even though he knew the reason why he was here Yoongi wouldn't that.

"I missed you Hyung." Woozi smiled.

"Y-yeah h-ha-havent seen you in a long time."

On the outside, Yoongi looked as is he was totally weirded out due to his studdering, and the eye wondering. However, on the inside Yoongi was jumping for joy. He loved his little brother, so much that it would usually put him into little space.

"Hyyuung.." Woozi sung knowingly how to putbhis Hyung into space.

"What." Woozi was taken back by Yoongi's flattened tone and blank expression.

"Why did you come by? Is there a real reason?" Yoongi was annoyed.

"Like I said Hyung, I missed you." Yoongi rolled his eyes and went back to his room to get dressed.

"It's going to be a long day."

***
The members practically forced Yoongi to hang out with his younger brother, which made Woozi upset in a way but he brushed it off and continued on his day woth his older brother.

Yoongi and Woozi had been outball day. They had went to the park, and then the mall, then the food court in the mall just to get something to drink, and then they went shopping, and now there are at the Bau house dog café.

"Isn't she so cute!?"

Yoongi smiled lips pursed together at his younger brother petting and cooing at the small dog in his lap.

Woozi sipped his smoothie, tilting it upward trying not let the puppies and dogs make contact with it. He looked kver to his Hyung who was petting a small Yorkie trying to be unnoticeable.

Yoongi looked at the small puppy and noticed its big eyes and long fur. He also noticed the big mint green bow clipped to the puppy, and the cute tail that stood up and wagged eagerly. His eyes were now glistening with excitement.

Woozi looked over and smiled.

"Hi Yoongi."

"Hi Jihoonie!" Woozi smiled as Yoongi waves with his whole arm out in front of him. He got got from sitting in front of Yoongi and sat beside him instead.

"Oh ma gawd she pretty! Yoongi has to have it!" Yoongi smiled showing his winning gummy smile.

"I don't know Yoongi, maybe we can aksk the members when we get back."

"Lets go! Lets go! Pleeeaaaaaaaa-"

"Fine, fine lets go little one." Woozi chucked to himself. He felt cool calling his older brother 'little one' even though he was 164 cm vs Yoongi being 176 cm.

They both left the café at a reasonable time beings that they were out all day and it's going on 6 o'clock. Woozi was carrying all of the bags, luckily they only had 8 in total.

When the two reached the door Yoongi banged on the door with all his might becuase he was getting cold and he was so excited.

"Oh hey your ba-" Hoseok fell backward as little Yoongi launched himself toward him.