Little Bad dreams

It all started when the guys were at a fansign. Yoongi was smiling and doing aegyo to a blushing fan, he loved making others laugh and smile, but someone didn't like him at all.

"I HATE YOU MIN YOONGI!" Even though the girl wasn't loud, she wasn't quiet either.
"So fucking ugly!" Yoongi sat there through the whole fansign listening to that one girl complain about him. After a while he rarely showed any emotion.

After the fansign the members all went out for Korean BBQ. Yoongi sat between Namjoon, the caregiver, and Taehyung, the creep (cause he can tell everything about you just by breathing), which actually made Yoongi a bit nervous despite his mood.

"Why are you upset Hyung?"

"What the fuck Taehyung you didn't even look at me."

"Your vibes are different."

"...." Yoongi stared at Taehyung with a blank face. How the fuck-, Yoongi's thoughts were interrupted by Namjoon.

"Are you okay Hyung?"

"Aish yes I'm fine.."

After dinner the guys went back to their hotel. Yoongi sat up on the bed with his earphones in his laptop.

What else do everyone think of me? (Fuck me daddy till my face falls off!)

Yoongi searched on websites and seen multiple things about him.

Comments:

'He's so fat, I just want Jimin's thick thighs😍😍💦'

'Ew he's ugly, I prefer Jimin😫😍'

'Stupid bitch who can't rap😂'

'Always thinks he's better than someone I can name plenty of people who can rap better than him.'

'I hope he just dies.😂😂 Can't wait for that day to come'

Yoongi gulped looking at what was said about him. This was not helping the depression that he was already facing with. Yoongi closed his laptop not wanting to deal with it anymore. He was already on the verge of crying when Hoseok walked in the room.

"Hey Hyung."

"H-hey Hobie." Hoseok furrowed his brows, never calls me that in Big space.

"What you doing?" Hoseok asked laying on his bed.

"Nothing um..just got done u-um listening to music."

Hoseok lifted his brow in disbelief, "Okay Hyung, well Good night." Hoseok turned over in his bed to fall asleep.

"Good night" Hoseok's snores coukd be heard right after Yoongi spoke.

'You're so ugly she was right'

"Shut up,"

'Damn that's why you you don't get pussy'

"Don't want it, ogay?"

'You're just a waste of time, they tolerate you, they dont want you!'

Yoongi's mouth was shut, he didn't know what to say. Did they really just tolerate him?

Yoongi shook it off, he put his laptop on the night stand and turnes off the light.

"This hurts." Yoongi whispered before falling asleep.

3 am.

Yoongi was sitting at the kitchen table eating withbthe rest of the members.

"So I have a new song, the lyrics are finished and the beats are made."