Hush Little Baby

It was around 6 Pm. Jungkook and Taehyung had been back from the park since 4. Jimin was in his fuzzy blue baggy t-shirt and a white pair of shorts that he had changed into earlier after his shower.

"When will Jin hyung be back?" Jimin asked. Yoongi shrugged, he was now out of little space, playing word kookie on his phone. His bad attitude came with him.

"You act like I fucking know." Jimin pouted a little. "You don't have to be mean."

Jimin stood up and pramced over to Namjoon.

"Hyung want to hang out with me?" Jimin questioned with hope in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I'm so tired maybe after I take a nap." Namjoon laid down under the Ryan blanket and drifted so quickly into his nap. Jimin huffed amd walked to Taehyung's door, but immediately walked away when hearing moaning. Jimin didn't want to hang out with a loud and noisy J-Hope at this time of night. Jimin huffed and sat in the living room on the floor pouting.

Pondering on the fact that he was alone, his mind went completely blank.

Everyone ran out of their rooms, woken out of their dreams and ended up in the living room.

"Yoongi-ah- wait Yoongi your not crying?"

"Why would I be genius I'm out of head space." Yoongi sarcastically stated to Jungkook who was just in boxers.

"Then who was-" J-Hope was cut off by the sounds of sniffling on the floor. They all seen Jimin covering his face with sweater paws and his knees to his chest. Taehyung crouched down rubbing circles on to Jimin's back.

"Jimin what happend?"

"Are you okay?" Namjoon sat down on the floor beside him removing his paws from his face. His cheeks were burning with a pink tint, his face was covered with tears, and his lips quivering with a little pout.

Jimin tried to speak, but no words would come out at all. He tried choking the words out but ended up crying even more.

"Jiminie do you-" Jungkook along with everyone stopped speaking. They all watched in shock as Jimin made grabby hands to anywone willing to pick him up.

"J-Hope...you owe me three dollars." Taehyung looked at Namjoon in confusion.

"He's been whiney all day, he cried when he peed on himself, and around 2 this evening he was watching cartoons with Yoongi without a problem." Namjoon smiled the same cheshire the cat smile from before.

"Hey! What's that gotta do with anything, you guys watch them with me too!"

"All of us know that Jimin may watch cartoons with you but he doesn't pay attention and he hasn't been on his phone all day."

"So are you guys just going to disregard there is a newly crying little on the flo-" Yoongi was cut off by the front door shutting.

"Oh shit." Taehyung whispered. They haven't cleaned up at all since Jin left and they were certain they were going to get a lecture.

Jimin cried a little louder, still no one attempting to calm him down at least. Jin walked into the living room, he gasped looking at the torturous sight of the mess, but before he could spazz out he seen everyone around a crying Jimin.

"What happened?" Jin set his stuff down on the couch and walked over.

"Well~" Jungkook sung.

"Well....what?" Jin looked down and seen the grabby hands Jimin made. His lips turned into a sly smile and picked him up. "I'll be right back, clean this mess up and all of you will be fed."