Little Ill

WARNING: Cringe scene ahead if you don't like cringe scenes a warning will be notified, look for the *** and it will be over.

The first sneeze was during the concert. The second sneeze was at the fansign. The third and fourth sneeze was at the table in the morning, and now, the store.
"Yoongi-yah are you getting sick?"

"N-No Jin Hyung." Yoongi spoke, followed by the sixth sneeze, but this time snot followed also.

Jin hurried and pulled a tissue from his pocket amd handed it over. Yoongi wiped his nose and continued to shop for items needed in the house.

"Hyung we need more toilet paper and toothpaste." Jungkook spoke up.

"Alright the papertowels are in the next aisle. Yoongi-yah, do you need any-" Jin was cut off by another sneeze by Yoongi, he looked up at the elder with big eyes and a pout.

"I-I'm okay."

"If Hyung is sick lets get the medicine, pull-ups, apple juice, and candy now so we won't forget." Namjoon ordered Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin to get the things that Yoongi needed, and decided to meet up at the register.

Yoongi was reading the little kids toothpaste when he broke out in a coughing fit.

"Yea let's get you home." Jin rubbed Yoongi's shoulder, he knew what Yoongi needed, and right now it's going to be a little hard because they still haven't finished shopping.

Yoongi began to whine, grabbing the attention of Namjoon.

"I'll go with him to sit the car. You all finish up." Namjoon took Yoongi to the car and sat in the back so they could have enough room, and placed him so he was being straddled by the elder.

"Is our Yoongi getting sick?" Namjoon moved some hair that was in front of Yoongi's face.

"No-Not in litt-" Yoongi turned his head to sneeze and placed his head on Namjoon's chest. Yoongi hated being sick, but what was worse is that the sicker he got the more little he felt, the more little he felt while sick the more crankier and whiney he became.

Namjoon rubbed his back and he heard the raspy breathing of the elder. He knew Suga was looking up at him, but the only way for him to calm down was for him not to look at him and to continue rubbing his back. Yoongi clutched on to Namjoon's shirt which actaully made the younger look down to Yoongi.

"Eomma will be out bab-"

"No wittle-" Yoongi broke out into a coughing fit fir the second time, cutting off what he was about to say.

"I know I know, your 'no wittle'."

20 minutes after, the rest of the group are coming out of the store and is seen by Namjoon. He put Yoongi down on the seat and helped the guys load the bags into the truck.

"Taehyun-"

"Say no more Hyung." Taehyung cut off Namjoon and entered the car, placing Yoongi back in the same position as Namjoon once had.

Yoongi stared at Taehyung the whole ride back to the dorm, which didn't bother the younger at all.

"Come on let's get you in the house baby." Jin took Yoongi out of Taehyung's arms so he could have a little freedom, and brought him inside the house.

Yoongi looked at Jin innocently, not knowing that his nose was running and that a big pee stain was on his pink shorts. Jin took the little to the bathroom and began stripping him of his clothes.

"Yoongi no wan' baf."

"Baby you have to, you pee peed on yourself" Jin took off his shirts and set it in the rest of the dirty pile.