Little's Letter

Yoongi wondered through the crowd of people bumping past receiving glares from each person he rushed past.

"Why?" Yoongi spoke.

"Why didn't they just leave me alone? Why did they even agree to this?" Everyone turned to look at mint haired boy, trying to stay away from him as close as possible.

Yoongi didn't realize that he was talking to himself and kept on. He walked into a cafe and sat down at a table.

His arms folded on the table, he laid his head down on them. He dwelled on what Hoseok said in the car.

"SAYS THE FUCKING ANNOYING LITTLE WHO WE HAVE TO FUCKING TAKE CARE OF ALMOST EVERY DAMN DAY. WE CAN NEVER HAVE A FUCKING BREAK FROM YOU."

Little tears turned into big sobs. He didn't want to be a burden, nor did he want to be alone. He just wanted someone he could trust to be there for him without judgement.

'Told you.'

Yoongi didn't care whether or not if anyone was looking. He cried, he listened to the voice in his head. Not because he had no choice, but because he believed at this point they were true. He believed every thing that came at him.

'Worthless.'
'Coward.'
'Bitch.'
'Disgusting.'
'Fucker.'
'Annoying.'
'Dumbass.'
'Broken.'

He looked up, vision blurred from the tears, and face puffy and wet from crying. He seen a napkin that was lying across from him on the table and grabbed it.

Grabbing a pen out of his pocket, he wrote something on the napkin.

He wiped his face with the back of his arm and got up. He left the store and headed back outside. He only wore a white V-neck Tshirt and black jeans along with his all white hat and white Nikes. The short-sleeved shirt didnt make anything any better.

"I don't deserve them." Yoongi contintued to walk.

"I made them worry about me for nothing." Yoongi chuckled to himself. He turned a corner but was pushed against a building. 

"Who the fuck are you?" Yoongi groaned in pain as he was punched in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!" Yoongi swung but missed terribly due to his messed up feelings and mood.

He was punched again in the same area in the face once again.

He tried to defend himself but was noticed and was grabbed by his wrists, and kicked into the stomach repeatedly. He fell to the ground, head down clutching on to his stomach trying to catch his breath.

He looked up, but as soon as he did, his vision went black.

~

I was sad so I wrote this, and I'll probably be sad writing the next chapter too ♥

Fighting!