Little Bye Bye

Short

"A-Appa no g-go!" Yoongi cried out while Jin bounce walked him. Namjoon was finished packing and was on his way to the door. He had to leave to go to America for about two weeks to work with other people and be apart of meetings, and Yoongi and Jungkook weren't taking that to well. Jungkook was sitting on Namjoon's bed watching him get ready to leave.

"N-No le-leave me Appa!" Jungkook hiccuped, Namjoon sighed and kissed his head repeatedly, "Baby I have to go."

Jungkook felt unsatisfied with his answer and began to cry harder, Namjoon looked at the time, 40 minutes. He picked Jungkook up and carried him into the living room where Yoongi was as well.

"A-App-a," Yoongi cried rubbing his eyes, Namjoon took Yoongi out of Jin's arms and sat down placing both littles on each leg.

"Look honeybuns, Appa has to to go away for a while, but I promise Appa will be back as soon as possible, and I'll brong back lots of toys, so be ready for lots of cuddles and kisses when I come back, okay?" Yoongi sniffed, he didn't want his Appa to leave him, he wanted him there where he could cuddle them and kiss them and play and have fun but it wasn't going to happen for a couple of weeks.

"Pwomise?" Yoongi held out his pinky with Jungkook following alone not short after, Namjoon took both of his pinkies and latched it on to theirs, he looked ahead and smirked at Taehyung.

"Come here baby," Namjoon noticed the way Taehyung was looking at them like he was left out, Taehyung held his pout on the verge of tears and walked over slowly, Namjoon held his pinky out to him and Taehyung gladly latched on to his.

"Okay, one more to go, where is Jimin?" As if on que, Hoseok walked into the living room with a crying Jimin, he had jist woke up from his nap and begin to cry when no one was by his side, luckily Hoseok was there in less than 1.5 seconds.

Namjoon took Jimin out or Hoseok's hold and sat him so the younger was straddling him. Jimin smiled lightly messing with Namjoon's chain around his neck.

"Baby?" Namjoon sighed when he got no response, babyspace..always at least one.

"Baby dada has to go bye bye now." Jimin looked understanding only two words, 'dada' and 'bye bye'.

"Dada bwye bwye?" Namjoon nodded his head and began to rock Jimin who bursted into tears, he looked at the time, 20 minutes. He had to leave now or he would miss his flight.

"Baby Dada promise to be back as soon as possible and give you kisses, can I have a kiss before I go?" Namjoon tapped Jimin getting his attention and puckered his lips, Jimin pecked Namjoon lips despite how much he wanted to cry. Namjoon stood and handed Jimin back to Hoseok, he went to his room and grabbed his bags.

"Im ready sweetcheeks." Namjoon threw on his shades and followed Jin out of the door, Jin told him he was going to drop him off because he had errans to run anyway.

Hoseok stayed back and tried to cheer up the littled who were looking as if the world just ended.

"Come on let's have some fun! We can play horsey, we can play with...who is this?" Hoseok brought out the stuffed pikachu that was behind his back, "pikachuuuuuuu!"

Jungkook hopped off of the couch sbd sadly walked to his room shutting the door, Yoongi sat on the floor picking with his hands with his lip poked out, Jimin crawled away from Hoseok and sat on the other end of the couch curled in a ball.

"My heartue...is broken," Hoseok whispered, seeing all of them act like that was heart aching, but he knew he wouldn't give up.

~

I WATCH PONYO HEHEHE

WOVE YOUUUU!💚💖💖💗💗❤😆💖💗💖💗💗💖💗

Y no comment no more lots...i sad