Little "Confession"

Yoongi dropped his food back on to his plate. "No hungry no more." he shook his head and looked down.

"Baby are you sure?" Jin looked up from his plate. Yoongi nodded and reached to be put down. Taehying helped him down and followed the little to the bedroom helping him get ready for bed.

"I big boy I got it TaeTae."

Tae chuckled. "Alright then 'big boy'." he watched little run over and pick up a Ryan stuffie,turned on his nightlight and climb back into bed.

"All set big boy?" Yoongi nodded smiling.

"Night night Tae."

"Goodnight my big boy." Tae kissed the top of his head, headed for the door and cracked it enough before he made his way back to the kitchen to eat.

***

Yoongi got out of bed not making a sound. It was around 2 am and everyone was sleep. Jin's elephants snores where like music to his ear's. He got up and snuck out of the room and made his way to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and looked for something to eat, passing by the milk and uncooked chicken, he found candy, sodas, juices, and brownies. After not finding what he wanted he closed the door, then seen his favorie.

His eyes lit up like fire. He grabbed the cookies and reopened the fridge for juices, disregarding the sodas because they burned his throat. He sat on the floor and ate.

A Cookie, then another, then another.

Then another.

Then another.

....

He shook the container of cookies and and whined, he reached for the apple juice struggled with the cap. Whennhe got it off he didn't think about a cup and drunk out of the 2 liter container, spilling some on his onesie.

"Eh ehm." Yoongi turned around dropping the juice on the floor, looking straight ahead in the darkness at tall figure, he was trembling knowing he shouldn't be up.

"Now what are you doing up at 2:15 in the morning?" Yoongi recognized the voice and calm down a bit.

"I go to the bathroom and find a cute monster eating up all of the food from us." he picked up the little and turned on the dimmest light in the kitchen. "Yoongi hungwey Hobie."

Hoseok placed the little on the counter amd picked up the emtpy container of cookies and shook it to reassure that there was some still in there. He then noticed the juice on the floor

He sighed. "Yoongi, I'm going to have to tell Appa."

"N-No pleaseeee noo." Yoongi whined with tears in his eyes.

"Baby what's wrong? You don't usually act like this. First running out on practice. Then the deeper space. Then we seen your face earlier it looked as if you were crying. Now your up eating snacks at-" he looked at his watch. "now 2:30 am."

"It's a secret." he mumbled.

"Baby." he warned the little. Yoongi looked down sniffing.

"Hobie the bad boy is back." Hoseok held a face of confusion, until Yoongi pointed to his head.

"The mean Yoongi is back? Since when sunshine? " Yoongi shrugged. He actaully dont remember when it happened but all he know is that it was happening.

"H-he called Yoongi names H-Hobie." Yoongi began to cry. Hoseok picked him amd began bouncing him supporting his back as Yoongi cried into his neck.

"Yo-Yoongi s-sweepy." Hoseok looked at the mess on the floor. 'It will be alright' he thought and brought them both back to Hoseok, V, and Jimin's room.