Little Overworked

The boys were in the car on the way to a radio show for an interview. Yoongi was sleep due to being in the studio for 10 hours straight and not getting home until 4:30 am. He was working hard on the Japanese version of I Need U which he did over and over until he believed it was right, due to his lack of knowledge on Japanese, and producing other songs with the other memebers for short periods of time.

"Suga hyung" Namjoon shook the elder until he finally woke up, "We're here."

The boys got out of the car and entered the building in the line-up they usually entered.  Yoongi was beyond tired, but that didn't stop him from getting up and doing what was needed to be done. He took a seat in front of the mic and looked at the Dj trying to keep his eyes open. The other members were use to it by now, it's been 3 months full of work  and no (littles) sleep for them, as they finished promoting their 4th mini album.

"Hello Korea I have some special guest with me today, why don't you guys introduce yourselves?"

"2, 3, Bantan," Rap Mon started the introduction, "Hello we are Bangtan Sonyeondan." The member greeted bowing their heads.

"Wow this is amazing I know you have a lot of fans out there that love you and love your style, but what is your style individually?"

"Um," Jimin stuck his tongue out thinking hard, "Mr. Cool Guy." He spoke out in English earning laughs and chuckles from the others.

"Me, I would say handsome."
"I am very fun I like to have fun with others and bring smiles." Hoseok smiled adjusting his jacket.

"Me," Yoongi pretended to think what he wasngoing to say before he said it, "Genius."which cause an uproar of laughs.

During the inerview Yoongi was getting sobtired to the point where he was rubbing his eyes a bit. He leaned back so his back was ahainst his chair, not sitting up, he ehined a bit. He tapped on the person's leg that. Was beside him, luckily it was Jimin. He leaned close to him but away from the mic.

"I Sweepy." Jimin's eyes widen once he seen the state his Hyung was in. He knew that sleep was bound to hit Yoongi sometime, but he didn't know that Yoongi was that tired enough for little Yoongi to be brought out.

Jimin held his hamd and squeezesd it. He leaned over to whisper in his ear, "Can you wait 30 minutes baby?" Yoongi nodded his head a little, "Thank you baby, Daddy knows your sleepy, but you have to act big okay?" Yoongi pouted a little and turned his attention back to the DJ.

Yoongi knew he had to become big so he tried bringing Big Yoongi back out, trying to answer as many questions to his ability.
"So what do you guys do on your spare time?" The Dj asked smiling brightly at the boys.

"I like to play."

"Play? Play what?" The Dj directed his gaze at Yoongi along with the others. "Pl-play games, pranks on me-mem-members and yea."

The guys knew without a doubt that he was battling between Yoongi and little Yoongi by the way he looked. Yoongi was blinking rapidly from sleepiness and his studdering and choice if words were less than what he would normally say. Jimin squeezed his hand in comfort knowing how much he will need it afterwards.

"So can we hear a little something? A little bit of rap, vocals?" The boys all nodded, "Yes, sure" agreeing.

Jungkook started to sing with his calm soothing voice that wasn't so loud nor too quiet, making Yoongi fall even more tired than what he already was, knowing he couldn't afford to fall into his space he gripped Jimin's hand in warning.

Jimin looked at Suga and felt bad that he had to endure this situation.

***

The guys finished the interview and got into the car with Yoongi going in last making him sit by the window. Sleep, and frustration finally him, but he had to wait to be taken back to their house because their manager was taking them back in his car.