Little Movie Day

Yoongi ran in the triplets room with his yellow paci in his mouth. He was wearing Namjoon's white button down shirt that was too long and big on him, and a blue pull-up that had Lightning McQueen on the front. He laid across Hoseok's lap whining.

"What's wrong baby?" Hoseok asked playing in Yoongi's mopped hair. Yoongi his head his in Hoseok's stomach clutching his shirt.

"Wan' pway dada." Hoseok picked Yoongi up and placed him on his lap, Yoongi frowned behind his pacifier and laid on his chest.

"You want to play?" Yoongi nodded, Hoseok stood placing Yoongi on his hip and walked to the living room. Hoseok seen Jimin playing with legos in his favorite hooded snap crotch puppy onesie. Hoseok sat down beside Jimin and placed Yoongi on his side.

"Jimin-ah, how about us three have a movie day since the rest are busy." Jimin nodded and put away the toys he had. It was around five in the evening so now it would be perfect for movie time.

"Okay, what kind of pizza do you both want?"

"Cheese!" Jimin yelled excitedly, "Meat!" Yoongi called out after. Hoseok dialed the number and ordered four large pizzas, adding two his own large supreme pizza to the order. Yoongi ran to the kitchen and grabbed all the snacks his arms could fill, gummy worms, chocolate, fruit snacks, ect. Yoongi ran back and placed the snacks down on the dloor so everyone could have some, he ran back to the kitchen having an idea and grabbed all the skittles, reeces, and m&m's and poured them all into ome bowl giggling. He brought the bowl to the living room and no one even noticed the different colored candy.

Jimin ran to his shared bedroom to grab the covers, pillows, and stuffies, not forgetting Ms. Dinky of course. Hoseok looked through their tall ass stack of movies and picked out all of the Disney movies deciding to have a movie marathon. Yoongi and Jimin loved animated movies, especially "new" ones like Zootopia, Moana, and Sing, but it was the old classical Disney movies that really kept them going.
After a half hour Hoseok heard the doorbell ring and stood and answered, he gave the money to the pizza man and took the six pizza boxes in his hand, shut and locked the door. He went over to the two littles and sat the pizza on the floor in from of the TV. He made sure there were paper towels and plates before starting the fun.

"Are you ready?" Hoseok asked getting a scream full of yeses in return. He put in the first movie 'Beauty and the Beast' and hurridly cut of the lights. He sat in the middle of the two under the covers and watched the movie with Yoongi and Jimin.

Hoseok never really spent time with them. It wasn't reallt a big deal to him until now, seeing hiw happy they looked and how fun it is and their mesdy ways. Hoseok was either sleeping, on his phone, practicing, or either in his room, only socializing occasionally, but he seen that was going to have to change, seeing everyone happy amd cheerful really made him smile.

Jimin opened the pack of gummy worms and placed them in the middle, he watched the movie laying on one side Hoseok's chest.

"Little town, It's a quiet village
Every day like the one before
Little town, full of little people
Waking up to say~" Yoongi sung knowing basically every Disney song made.

Hoseok rose making Jimin move off of him, Jimin knew what was coming and so did Yoongi.

"Bonjour!" Hoseok yelled along with the song, Jimin and Yoongi followed along so it was in a round.

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

Hoseok laughed watching the two sing.

J: "Der go the baker wit his tway, wike always"