A Little Guilty

"Make me."

Those words, God those words where like venom off of Yoongi's tongue.

"U-um Yoonie no mean it!" Jungkook defended, he stood in front of Yoongi to make sure nothing was to happen, Jin picked him up off of the ground but Jungkoon kept kicking.

"NO 'ET GUKIE GO! YOONIE NO MEAN IT APPA!" Jimin ran over and stood beside Yoongi, also trying to defend the younger.

"Yoongi-yah come with me." Namjoon held out his hand but the little denied it.

"NO! YOU MEAN TO YOONIE!" Namjoon furrowed his brows in confusion, a headache was forming but he let paid it no attention.

"YOU NO WAN' YOONIE NO MORE! YOU NO PAY 'TENTEN TO US, CHIMCHIM BOUT TO EAT NUTTY AN-AN YOU SAY OKAY?! GUKIE PEEPEE ON HIM AN CRY!" Yoongu took a deep breath.

Jin and Namjoon looked at the little dumbfounded. Had they really not seen it? Yoongi wasn't really angry, he was sad. By now he cried himself into a headache, which made it even worse for all of them.

Jungkook got out of Jin's hold and ran to the two.

"It otay Yoonie," Jimin rubbed Yoongi's back, he knew it wasn't going to help but he tried.

"I HATE YOU!"Everyone and everything was silent.

"YOU NO WOVE YOONIE! WHY YOU HATE YOONIE! YOONIE JUST WAN' CUDDLES AN' APPA INORE YOONIE!"

"What's going on- why are they crying?" Hoseok finally came out of his room.

"...Hoseok not the time." Jin spoke.

"...But it is the time. It's 5:26 in the afternoon and there are two littles crying.." Hoseok was serious. But got more serious when Yoongi ran past him into his room.

Yoongi sat on his bed trying to stop crying. He laid in his bed curled up with his stuffed elephant Mr. Wiggles, and a green paci in his mouth.

No one wan' Yoonie, dey hate Yoonie, Yoongi thought as more tears ran down his face. In all honesty, he wanted to be held, and rocked to sleep rather to cry alone in his room.

The two caregivers felt utterly guilty, and the two littles who were scolding them weren't making it any better.

"Appa so mean!" Jimin yelled crossing his arms. Lisa was just watching the scene eating the Cheerios that were in her backpack.

"I-I...I'm sorry babies we both are. We are terribe Joonie." Namjoon knew it was true but he didn't want to hear it anymore right now. Instead, he went to Yoongi's room.

"Yoongi baby?" Namjoon closed the door, he heard only little snores. He walked over and seen the little's red ears and red tear stained cheeks from crying. He pulled the cover off of Yoongi and laid in bed with him pulling the ckver on the both of them

"I know you're sleep baby but, Appa is sorry, so sorry he wasn't paying attention to you or the others. I know you must hate me and I know you don't want me to be around right now but-" Namjoon's voice was cracking, tears ran down his face from guilt, he was truly sorry, "but I love you baby and I will always love you." Namjoon sighed.

"I'm a bad caregiver."

Namjoon felt a hand wipe away his tears.

"I not hate 'ou Appa, I wo'e 'ou." Yoongi said, heaslid himself on Namjoon's chest and spoke, "I was 'ad, I 'ought Appa not wan' me no more."

Namjoon struggled a sigh, holding back more tears, "Baby I will always want you, Appa was being a big meanie and a big dummy. You will always be my Suga Plum."

"Appa's Yoonie Appa 'ear." Namjoon kissed the top of Yoongi's head. The door creaked open, Jin walked into the room and closed the door. Hoseok was watching the littles while Jin went to talk.

"Hey baby," Jin walked towards the two and sat on the bed.

"Yoongi I'm so sorry baby, I wasn't being careful nor was paying attention to any of you and I hurt your feelings by trying to punish you."

"It o'ay Eomma, Yoonie know 'ou no mean it." Jin kissed the top of Yoongi's head.

"I love you punkin'."

"I wo'e 'ou 'oo Eommakin." Yoongi giggled.

"....'an Yoonie hab I'e cweam?" Namjoon laughed and nodded his bead, he wouldn't want to trade places with anyone in the world. Even if they did mess up, or didn't listen, or yell.

Yoongi wouldn't trade in his Eomma or Appa, he knew their intentions, he knew how much they loved them, anf he loved them too. Even if he did get punished most of the time.

"You know the author made you a good Appa," Jin smiled.
"What?"

"What?"

"What did you just say?"

"I didn't say anything you're hearing things Namjoon-ah. I think you should lay down and get some rest." Jin sneakily suggested.

"...Okay."Jin picked up the little and carried him into the living room so they coild all play

Together

~

If i was Yoongi i wouldn't be yelling I would be spazzing...but hey..another chapter I don't think was good. But i tried. 💖💖💖
사랑해요.

Btw angst and fluff coming your way.