Halloween Treats

(* Requested 1ST by zoeisundertale89 so here ya go/ also please check out the original Trick and Treat by Vocoloid)

Bendy's POV:

"Finally it's HALLOWEEN" I shouted and got ready for this haunting holday and it was going to be the best. 'Why' you may ask. Well because Boris is awake to celebrate with me, Silly Studio's is making a special Halloween performance/episode called "Trick and Treat", Henry hasn't betrayed me, there family here, oh and did I mention Boris is here? Ya well to back and HERE!!!
and I'm planning a little something special him~

So as we were getting ready I slipped a piece of paper in Boris's Vampire custom that said
'Meet me in the Bedroom after the show.'
After I put it in I went to find him and when I did he was talking to Henry just like how he did to Joey so I rushed and did a tackle hug on Boris and asked "What you ya'll talken about?" "Oh me and Henry were planing on where to some of the decoration" he said and I was relefed. So once they finished there conversion he went to get his costume on so I joined him. Once he was finished he leaned down so I pecked his noses "Boris?" I asked "Ya?" "Why are you dressing up as a Vampire?" he looked inbrased for some reason "Ha ha well... I thought it would be unoriginal to dress up as a Werewolf since I'm already a wolf, so I thought Vampire" he said. "Well I like it" I said leaning near him and he growled into my ears/horns, his eyes turned lustful and I was arouzed at his growling so I decided to tease him a bit.
I wrapped arms around his neck and allowed my tail to go down and rub him till I could feel his boner then I stopped and he winsed. "Bendy you little fucking tease" he wispered and I smirked at him and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry and look at you pocket hun" I said and he pulled the paper out and looked at it, and his eyes widened and a black blush came. 'I think I broke him' I thought cause he froze in shock. 

So I had to slip out of his grip and one I did he pulled me back to him and sat on a chair then began to bite/lick my neck. "B-B-Boris~" I whimpered and he kept going and I closed my eye tightly. Then he bite me hard making some ink (blood) come out "AhhHHH" I moaned and he looked at me "Better get ready for the show Sweetheart~" he said letting me go and slapping my ass a little. I blushed madly and gave him a scolding look and he gave me the 'I didn't nothing wrong but you know better' look.

'I can't stay mad at that face' I thought and I went pass him and letting my tail go on his chin and flick it. He rubbed his chin and I hear him wisper to himself "Oh now your gonna get it~"
So I got in costume that was a Phantom of the opera and got on stage. "Heya Ladys and Gents, Boys and Girls, Happy HALLOWEEN!" I said and they cheared "So to night we made a special performance that will be preformed by me, my buddy Boris, and my sister Ink" I said and they came out. My sister was dresses in a black dress with roses and we began.

(Len- Boris
Rin- Bendy
Miku- Ink
Just imagine a female voice for Ink and Look up the animation to Trick and Treat)

After the Performance
(Warning!- LEMON'S BEWARE  YOUR IN FOR A *Censor* and please Innocent children don't read any further)

After everyone left I went to me and Boris's room and got dressed up in a sexy nurse outfit and waited for Boris in bed. I hear his foot steps come close and I got to the end of the bed my legs dangling off the end and my hands inbetween my legs.
One he got in he turned on a lamp and saw me and paused "Hi Boris~" I said getting up walking towards him and pulled his tie so he can get to my level. "Sorry but the the Doc isn't in, but I think you need a little check up~?" I said and he get the idea and pulled me into a kiss.
He bit my lips and I gasped then he shoved his tounge in my mouth and explored. Once he was done with that he started to brused my neck with his teeth and he made me bleed "Boris stop ah teasing PLEASE!" I begged but all he did was get up and go to the closet "Boris?" once he got out of the closest he had a box.

I tilted my head and he told me to close my eyes and I did. I felt something be go around my neck and a blindfold cover me "Boris what are you Ah-" something got shoved in my mouth and it was round and a little chewy. "Shh don't want to wake the others up now do we" he whispered and took off my blindfold. I has a Ballgag and a collor on. He put a leash on me and pulled me closer to him.
He started to look though the box and pulled out a vibrater and his and my tail swinged back and fourth. He pulled my dress up and shoves it in without warning and I fucking Loved it. I stated to drull and I bucked my hips towards the vibrater "You want more, well then" he got a remote out and turned it on high and I wanted to scream his name.
He go up to undress and watched me twich around in lust, and one he was undressed he took off my gage and shoved his dick in my mouth.
"God Bendy you're soo Goooood~" he moaned and it incouraged me to moan sending vibrations to his cock "Fuck yes good boy" he said and held my head. Soon I went faster and made him cum in my mouth and I coughed a little out. "Sorry Bendy" he said and I looked at him in a state of desire and pleaser "Okay since you've been such a bad boy to me this morrning I gonna punnish you a little" he said.

He layed me on his lap and made sure my ass was clear and slapped it... HARD! "I've been waiting for at 8 hours for this so that's how many slaps your gonna get, also count with me or you'll get more and not get my dick" he said so I counted with his.
It felt like forever to get to the end and once we were finnish he smoothed my ass. He layed me down and started to take off my dress and nipe around my body and I loved it. I started to pant and calm down a littlw from some of the adrenalin and then I yelled a moan. He stated to suck me off and he hummed which drived me over the edge to fast.
"Dame Bendy that was fast of you" he said and lightly/playfully puched him and he then pulled my dress off and turned me around "Hey Bendy" "Ya?" "Since I had to wait for 8 hours I'm going to make you cum 8 times" "Whay wha-!" I stopped as he rammed into me with out warning. "BORIS oh Fuuuuuuck you're going to F-FAAAAAST" I cryed out but he just kept going in and out over and over I cryed I was cumming but he pulled out. "Hey why did you stop?" I asked a little annoyed and he got something out of the box.
It was a cockblocker.
I winced as he put it on me and made sure it was tight on me and he continued. "BORIS P-p-please I want to CUM!" I begged but he ignored me and rammed in me, then he made me stand up and he went behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Boris is whaAHHHH" he rammed me and I swear I'm beginning to see stars.

7 climaxes later...

"Ohhh Boris" I said going crazy over the cockblocker and all the cum in me and I could feel it coming out of me as he kept it up like a champ, and I don't think he getting tried! "Oh Bendy your so cute like this all sweaty and Ahhh I can't hold it in!" Boris yelled and took off my cockblocker "BENDY" "BORIS!" I yelled cummings immediately as be filled me up all the way.
I panted and I felt Boris pick me up and lay me on the bed and cuddle me. "Sorry Bendy for ya know making you feel tortured by not cumming sooner" he apologized so I kissed his cheek and whispered "Don't worry about it, and Boris" "Ya he said nuzzling my head "Do you think that the others heard us?" I asked and the face he made was priceless.

(* I tried and I'm sorry for if this is not, but hey leave a selection if you want another!)