It Was Never Your Fault

(* Greetings everyone, so this story is going about depression and some more development on Ink and I would like all of you too know that all my characters reflect a a side of me. Some darker than others

Depression warning)

Ink's POV-

Today we finished a new episode called 'Piano Friend's and after it me and Bendy were spending some quality sibling time. So you would expect that for a girl like me I would have be cares free in the world anymore, but you'd be wrong. "Hey sis do you want to spend the night in me and Boris room?" "Oh, sure Bro I would love too" I said to him walking to my room to get a pillow and blanket.
"Brother I'm here" I said knocking, I heard running and then the door slammed open "Hey sis, come on in" he said and we saw it was 11 PM so we decided to sleep. "Night sis" "Bendy I don't need sleep" I said "Oh come on it'll be confronting" Boris said getting in bed. "Come on sis get in" Bendy said. So I did, I was in the middle of them. "Hey sis, please try to get some sleep tonight... Alright" he said so I nodded and so I closed my eyes and did.

*Dreaming*

I was in the Studios and Joey was about too kill Bendy and he was fighting back, he looked so angry. Then I remembered that this was the day Boris died. He had ink running down his face and when Joey was about to finish him off I rushed in front of him and took the blow. "No..." was all I whispered before going down. But some how I got back up.

But I wonder... *Would you have love me if I had thought more of myself?...

Then I fated to the very first time I was one stage, and I looked so stiff and tarrified until my brother showed up... *If I had been more confident?...

After the performance he was looking down at the floor with a shadow covering his face, I turned to him thinking he was disappointed at me only to get hugged by him... *If I had loved myself a fraction of how much I love the both you?...

Bendy held me and looked at me straight in the eye saying suck nice and supporting words. *You always made me feel like I was everything... when I was only truly nothing...

I was at your right hand side as we waited for years for Henry to show up. I was ready to protect you from anything that could hurt you. *I was supposed to be you shield, your protector even...

After I was fixed I saw Bendy kiss Boris lovingly and smiling, but Alice was there to see it. I could see the jealousy in her eyes. *But how was I supposed to protect you from yourself...

Me and Bendy were on stage many times that we do duets to the point I can harmonize perfectly with him. *I can sing like Bendy...

Me and Boris always do jokes to the point where I can memorize every signal joke of his. *I can make jokes like Boris...

I always love seeing them together, them just basking in each others love and warm imbrace. *I can love the both of you as much as you love each other...

Some times I'll see them dance and go into a deep kiss. *I should have said something sooner...

I was always in the other room watching there beautiful moments holding my heart smiling... *And if I had...