Banana (SWAP)

Bendy's POV-

Today was a normal day for me exept Joey went to the store to get some food and when he got back be gave me a bag saying "This one is for you guys" and walking away "Thanks Joey" I said as he left and looked through the bag. I saw boxs, meat, nuts, and what cause my attention fruit. I saw a banana and took it and started to open it and eat it... well I mostly sucked it since it tasted really good, and that's when Boris came in. "Hi, Boris" I said taking the banana out of my mouth "Hey Angel Face" he said blushing as I took the banana back into my mouth.
I just started to bob my head a little and when I saw Boris he was holding a tape recorder and blushing at me "Hmmhmm hmm hm hmm hmm hm?" "What did you say love?" "Boris why do you have that?" I asked. "Oooh no reason, but..." he backed me up to the table and said "I can give you a bigger banana" he said and I could feel my halo turning gray. He chucked and started to undo his clothing and said "Want it?" he asked and I nodded "Well get on your knees and start sucking Angel Face" he said pushing me down a little. I looked at his cock and held it tightly hearing him grown loudly "Boris shh I don't want someone to walk in on us" I whispered too him and he smirked "Don't worry Angel Face I will, but I think you're gonna be the one for who that implies" he said and I started to lick his cock, he groined and let his head go back. " Oh shit Angel Face you're doing so gooooodd" he ground loudly as I kept suck his cock and just so I can tease him I slowed down "Bendy why do you make me do this to you?" he whispered, I looked up at his confused but he grabbed my head and mouth fucked me to the point to were I might chock but I like it.
After a few minutes of this treatment he came into my mouth "Mine cleaning me up?" he asked so I licked everywhere except him cum and he ground. When I finally lick him up he looked at me saticfide but pulled me up and aganst the table "I wanna try somethin' " he said and grabbed a banana and put it against my cock and then he pushed into me slowly. I moaned loudly "Told you" he said and looked into the bag a got a apple and put it into my mouth "You know what... I'll just have you for dinner" he said and stasted to slam into my hole and he rubbed the banana against me fast.

My moan was muffled by the apple but Boris just kept going in and out over, and over quickly "You look so fucking hot like this" he said happily as he leaned onto me and bit my shoulder and I teared up over the pleasure. Later Boris pulled out the apple and made suck the banana which I did and when my saliva coded it he took it out and pushed it with his cock "BORIS, oh gOoood" I moaned gripping the table. "Soo Good" he whispered into my ear and then went full speed before cumming into me and ones he did I came as well. "Boris oh god, I can't I" "What is it?" "I can feel legs" I said flatly and he chuckled "Still as sensitive as ever" and he picked me and carryed me to our bedroom and layed me down to sleep.

Extended Ending

Ink: Oh bananas **eats one happily**