For My Little Demon

Boris's POV-

It's been a while since my mother came to 'visit' me and Bendy has been silent for a while. I found him in the closet and I sat down next to him "Bendy what's wrong?" I asked him petting his head "I should have never let you see me like that" he said looking away from me ashamed "Bendy... I would NEVER judge you..." I said and held his hand to my heart "You and I are soul bonded, so no matter what, I will still love you" I said smiling at him. "Boris... I DON'T have a real soul... my soul is just something I made a long time ago so I could feel like I wasn't heartless" he said and took his inky black soul out of his chest and he then reached to touch my heart. "He... he to your heart out of you... HE... HE took you away from me and... oh god HOW COULD I HAVE LET THAT HAPPEN" he yelled out in vain and before my eyes he started to brake.
'He held on for so long... my poor devil' I thought as I hugged him closely to my chest and he sobbed "I-I-I could have saved  you *hic* b-but all I didn't hear you cause I was not paying attention, MY OWN SISTER WAS ALMOST KILLED WHILE TRYING TO PROTECT YOU, HE MADE ALICE HAVE A SPLIT PERSONALITY, AND YOU DIED BY HIS HANDS" he yelled and started to melt a little. I started to just him and strock his horns softly until he finally calmed down and only had hiccups. "Bendy hold my hands" I said and he did as told and I wrubbed the back of his hands "I'm here, you and I are here we are moving and breathing as we stand... and I shall NEVER leave you again" I said as his tears came again but not as strong as before.
"Boris if you were you leave, apart of me dies... you were first my best friends, now you're my soul mate I... I just wish that the incident never happened" he said and gripped onto my furr. I lifted his head towards me and kissed his nose and he put his hands on my cheeks and kissed my lips.
"No matter how many times you kiss me it'll never get tiring" I said and he chucked a little bit and hugged me. "Boris can we stay like this a little while longer" he asked "Soooooo... you wanna stay in the closet?" I asked winking and he groaned and laughed at the same time."Please Boris I bet I can made you climax 3 times in 5 minutes" he said and he just laughed and stayed there, talking, and just being us.